Dallas, Texas is a wonderful city to call home. As the commercial and cultural hub of the region, there’s plenty to do and see here. But after a day playing with the kids at William Blair Jr. Park or walking along White Rock Creek Trail, you expect to arrive home to a nice, cool oasis. When your air conditioner stops working, what do you do? Call Total Air & Heat, of course! We offer the most reliable, affordable AC repair services in Dallas! No matter what’s making your AC malfunction, we can set things right.
Please call Total Air & Heat at 866-442-2821 to schedule AC repair in Dallas, today!
Total Air & Heat first opened our doors in 1957, and we’ve been providing repair services for central air conditioners, heat pumps, ductless mini-splits, and geothermal systems ever since. When you choose our specialists for the job, you know your AC is in good hands! We handle everything from minor repairs on relatively new systems to air conditioner replacements if you determine this is the most economical choice.
Why Hire a Professional for AC Repair?
Sometimes, you can troubleshoot basic problems with an air conditioner—changing the air filter and resetting any tripped breakers are good places to start. But if basic troubleshooting doesn’t work, you should leave the repair to someone with extensive knowledge of HVAC systems.
At Total Air & Heat, we use cutting-edge tools to diagnose air conditioner problems in Dallas quickly and correctly. We’ll tell you what we find, offer an accurate quote, and make sure you want to move forward with the repair before we begin. Then, our professionally trained and certified technicians go to work, using specific industry tools to get the job done effectively. We promise fast repairs, quality replacement parts, and long-lasting results for your Dallas air conditioner!
Your Air Conditioning System Might Need Repairs If:
Call Total Air & Heat to schedule air conditioner repair in Dallas if you run into any of these problems:
- It isn’t providing enough cool air. Paying for an air conditioning system that doesn’t work can be one of the most frustrating things for a homeowner. Instead of grumbling and hoping it gets cooler in your home, call Total Air & Heat to have a professional come and examine the root of the problem.
- You have high energy bills. If you notice your energy bills creeping up when your usage is the same, you should call a local HVAC technician to inspect your system and provide air conditioning repairs.
- It makes loud or odd noises. While air conditioning systems do make some noise, popping or banging noises aren’t normal. Call an air conditioning repair technician to investigate the problem when you hear these sounds.
- It’s leaking. When condensation forms inside the AC unit, the drain tube keep moisture buildup from happening. If the drain tube is blocked or broken, a pool of water will form at the base of your AC unit.
- Your home is unevenly cooled. If one room is nice and cool and another is sticky and hot, you may need to get your ducts inspected. There could be a possible air flow problem, which can be easily remedied by one of our experienced technicians. If you use a ductless air conditioning system, it may be a problem with the unit itself. A quick visit by one of our technicians will give you the answer!
- It’s blowing hot air. If your air conditioning system’s not producing any cold air at all, you should call a technician right away for service. It could also be a problem with your thermostat or time to upgrade to a digital one.
No matter what the problem is, we can diagnose and repair it! We’ll also offer tips to help you operate your air conditioner more efficiently for lower cooling bills. With 60 years of experience, you know you can trust us to deliver the services you’re looking for.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Air Conditioner?
If you’re not sure whether you need a new air conditioner, you’re not alone. It can be confusing, especially if you inherited it when you moved into a new house. If you know your air conditioner is at least 10-15 years old, it’s worth it to get a replacement. If your air conditioning unit is still relatively new, you can probably get by with repairs.
As a rule of thumb, if you are needing AC repairs more than twice a year, you should get a replacement. Newer AC units are also more energy efficient, so an investment now would save you money in the long run.
Schedule Air Conditioner Repair in Dallas, Texas
With average daytime summer highs in the 90s and relative humidity levels often hovering around 50% or greater, you won’t last long in Dallas without a working air conditioner. Choose Total Air & Heat to fix your Dallas home’s AC when it starts acting up. If you think it might be time for a repair, we can recommend an economical replacement and take care of this upgrade for you. Whatever your Dallas air conditioner repair needs are, the experts at Total Air & Heat are more than qualified to handle the job!
When you need AC repair in Dallas, contact Total Air & Heat to request pricing.