Whether you need annual maintenance on your air conditioning unit or just a few repairs, Total Air & Heat is the company for you. We have the technical know-how to service any type of AC unit, and our experienced technicians have seen it all. No matter what has caused your air conditioner to quit working, we can set it right. We’ve been repairing air conditioners in the Frisco area since 1957, so you can trust us with all your air conditioner repair needs!
Need air conditioner repairs in the Frisco, TX area? Contact the air conditioner professionals at Total Air & Heat today!
The experts at Total Air & Heat offer the best and most reliable air conditioning repair services in the Frisco area. Your central AC, heat pump, or geothermal cooling system is in good hands with our specialists. Whether it is a minor repair or total replacement, we’ll take care to ensure the best quality job is done for the best deal in town. Regular air conditioning system maintenance is necessary to make sure everything is running properly. Fixing a small problem now prevents it from becoming a much larger problem down the line, saving you time and money.
Your Air Conditioning System Might Need Repairs If:
After spending a long day at the Dr. Pepper Ballpark on a summer day, you want to return to a comfortably cool home. Keep your Frisco home and family comfortable by ensuring your air conditioner is operating at maximum efficiency. If your AC systems isn’t operating to your satisfaction, give Total Air a call! Our products and technician training is what makes us different than every other HVAC company in the Frisco area. It also helps that since we’ve been in the area so long, we are the authority for local problems that pop up. There’s no air conditioning system we haven’t seen and no Frisco AC problem we haven’t repaired.
Some common signs you need your air conditioner repaired in Frisco include:
- It isn’t providing enough cool air. Paying for an air conditioning system that doesn’t work can be one of the most frustrating things for a homeowner. Instead of grumbling and hoping it gets cooler in your home, call Total Air & Heat to have a professional come and examine the root of the problem.
- You have high energy bills. If you notice your energy bills creeping up when your usage is the same, you should call a local HVAC technician to inspect your system and provide air conditioning repairs.
- It makes loud or odd noises. While air conditioning systems do make some noise, popping or banging noises aren’t normal. Call an air conditioning repair technician to investigate the problem when you hear these sounds.
- It’s leaking. When condensation forms inside the AC unit, the drain tube keep moisture buildup from happening. If the drain tube is blocked or broken, a pool of water will form at the base of your AC unit.
- Your home is unevenly cooled. If one room is nice and cool and another is sticky and hot, you may need to get your ducts inspected. There could be a possible air flow problem, which can be easily remedied by one of our experienced technicians. If you use a ductless air conditioning system, it may be a problem with the unit itself. A quick visit by one of our technicians will give you the answer!
- It’s blowing hot air. If your air conditioning system’s not producing any cold air at all, you should call a technician right away for service. It could also be a problem with your thermostat or time to upgrade to a digital one.
Do You Need an Air Conditioner Repair or Replacement in Frisco?
If you’re not sure whether you need a new air conditioner, you’re not alone. It can be confusing, especially if you inherited it when you moved into a new house. If you know your air conditioner is at least 10-15 years old, it’s worth it to get a replacement. If your air conditioning unit is still relatively new, you can probably get by with repairs.
As a rule of thumb, if you are needing AC repairs more than twice a year, you should get a replacement. Newer AC units are also more energy efficient, so an investment now would save you money in the long run.
Contact Total Air & Heat for Air Conditioner Repair in the Frisco, Texas Area
When your air conditioner isn’t doing its job, you can trust the experts at Total Air & Heat to make it right. With more than 50 years of experience under our belts, we’ve seen every repair scenario there is and guarantee a 24-hour response time anywhere in the Frisco, TX area.
Contact Total Air & Heat today to get a quote on air conditioner repair in Frisco!
Serving Frisco’s HVAC Needs
For all your HVAC needs, turn to Total Air & Heat for heating and cooling services—call or click today to learn more about:
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Services
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Heat Pump Services
- HVAC Repair
- Heating Services
- Indoor Air Quality
- Residential HVAC Services