Boiler Repair in Dallas & Plano, Texas
When we’re deep in the season, a Texas winter can certainly pour on its fair share of cold. To counter this, a boiler makes for the perfect solution, providing strong, dependable heat that can warm you through even on the chilliest nights. But when your boiler breaks down or runs across a complication, you need a repair company that is fast and knows how to provide effective boiler repair.
At Total Air & Heat, our experts have been proudly serving Plano and Dallas for decades, and our certified HVAC professionals have all of the tools and knowledge needed to provide the repair you need!
Boiler Repair Services
When you’re left in the cold, you don’t want slow service or uncertain solutions. That’s why our professionals use industry-leading diagnostics tools and techniques to locate and handle your exact repair needs. Because of this, our team can offer comprehensive boiler repair that can get done quickly, done right, and done in a way that always gets you back to warm and cozy.
With Total Air & Heat, you’ll never get long waits! Our team provides fast response times, guaranteed. When you reach out to us, we can have a seasoned, fully-equipped expert on the way as soon as possible!
Signs You Need Boiler Repair
When your boiler goes bonkers, there are some surefire signs you can point to that indicate you need the assistance of an expert. Knowing these sights and sounds can save you a lot of time and frustration, and can ensure you’re ready for anything come this winter:
- Boiler is making strange sounds. Odd sounds are never a good sign, and that goes doubly-so for your heating system. These noises are usually due to damaged or loose parts, or in the case of a boiler, a buildup of sediment in your tank. Be sure to contact a professional quickly, as loose parts can severely harm your boiler!
- Boiler is not heating effectively. Boilers are known for some of the strongest, most effective heating on the HVAC market. So if your home is suddenly feeling a bit chilly, you know you’ve got a serious issue on your hands.
- There are cold spots in your home. A properly operating boiler should never leave cold spots in your home. If you do encounter these, it could point ot one of many issues. But don’t worry, our experts have seen it all, and we can provide the repairs you need.
- Your heating costs are going up. Is your boiler consuming more fuel than usual, or has your energy bill rocketed up with no real change in your monthly usage? If so, odds are that you need a boiler repair service!
- There is a leak around your boiler. Leaking water can accumulate around the base of your boiler, or anywhere pipes or radiators are present. It’s a good practice to give all of these areas a quick look-over every week or two. Catching a leak early can mean the difference between a boiler repair and a boiler replacement.
Schedule Your Boiler Repair in the Dallas Area!
More often than not, your home’s boiler is a reliable and durable powerhouse. It’s typically out of sight, out of mind because you can rely on it to perform on the coldest nights in the winter. So when your boiler starts to act up, it may be time to schedule a repair to avoid a costly replacement.