One of the reasons you own or manage a business is your ability to focus on what’s important. You know how to delegate responsibility to those who can deliver results. So, whether your air conditioner has broken down on a hot day or you need replacement for an older system, you know to trust the pros for all your HVAC needs!
Total Air & Heat is your local, commercial HVAC sales and service provider that you can trust no matter what commercial HVAC service your business needs.
What type of HVAC system you need is property-specific. And today’s focus is on saving money, saving energy … and safe IAQ. Good indoor air quality isn’t an option; it’s a necessity.
Types of commercial HVAC systems include:
- Multi-split – Multiple indoor units connect to one outdoor unit in these systems. Sensors recognize temperature changes (which can be daily and extreme in Texas) and make adjustments. Multi-split systems are more energy-efficient than single-split systems.
- Single-split – These are affordable systems for buildings with small offices or boutique stores. Each unit is self-contained and operates with a standard thermostat or panel.
- VRF – Variable refrigerant flow systems are found in medium to large spaces, like hotels or retail spaces. They are easily and quickly installed and are a reliable HVAC option. There are 2 VRF options:
- A heat pump system provides heating and cooling but not at the same time. This works well for open floor plans.
- A heat recovery system is best for properties with numerous small rooms/spaces. It can heat and cool simultaneously.
HVAC System Upgrades & Replacements
The professionals at Total Air & Heat understand the necessity of reliable HVAC service at affordable prices. Ask us about upgrades to your current HVAC system. We’ll tell you if it’s possible to lower cooling and heating costs with a few repairs or if it’s a better idea to install a new, more energy-efficient system.
Commercial HVAC Maintenance
Your commercial property may be your biggest investment, but a commercial HVAC system is a significant investment too. It only makes sense to protect and prolong your system with regular commercial HVAC maintenance.
Your Carrollton Total Air & Heat maintenance pro will keep everything running smoothly. If there are conditions that require immediate attention, you’ll know about them before problems occur. And if a repair or replacement can wait a while, we’ll tell you that as well.
Regular commercial HVAC maintenance can eliminate expensive emergencies. Plus, it gives you the chance to be able to make knowledge-based decisions that are not crisis-driven.
Our Business … Is YOUR Business
HVAC solutions should be industry-specific. An independent restaurant offers an entirely different customer experience than a strip mall food service. Technology providers have unique ventilation, air temperature, and air quality requirements.
We use advanced industry tools and best practices for customized HVAC deliverables to a wide variety of industries, including:
Total Air & Heat Sales & Service for Your Commercial Property
We understand emergencies don’t wait for standard business hours. We don’t either. Call 972-881-0020 for 24/7 emergency response. We serve area businesses in:
- Little Elm
…and nearby communities. Contact Total Air & Heat or call 972-881-0020 to learn more about residential or commercial AC and heating repair, replacement, and maintenance. Be sure to ask about commercial HVAC rooftop packages and financing options.