Ductless AC Services in Dallas & Plano, Texas
Providing Reliable Ductless Mini-Split Installation & Repair for Dallas & Plano Homeowners
Dallas-area summers, and even springs, demand the highest quality of cooling system in order to keep you comfortable in your home. You need an efficient system, and one that is specifically tailored to meet your needs. At Total Air & Heat, our experts know that you may find exactly what you’re looking for with a ductless cooling system!
Our experts are licensed, trained, and exceptionally experienced when it comes to ductless cooling systems. With our services and top-class products, you can gain a system that is versatile and powerful, capable of meeting your needs no matter what. If you live in Dallas, Plano, or any of the surrounding areas in Texas, count on Total Air & Heat for ductless cooling solutions.
Our service team has been offering top-notch quality for decades. Contact us today to learn more about ductless systems, or to schedule mini-split installation or other ductless AC services in “near me” Dallas!
When You Should Consider a Ductless Cooling System
Maybe you don’t have enough space for ductwork, or you have an older home that just isn’t equipped for it. Whatever the reason, if you’re interested in ductless AC services, you’ve come to the right place!
Ductless air conditioners are perfect for Dallas/Plano homeowners that have:
- Older homes that don’t have the structure for duct installation
- Additions and home extensions
- Sheds and garages
- Hot spots in your home
- Small homes with no space for ductwork
- Apartments and condos
- And more!
If ductless air conditioning is right for you, contact Total Air & Heat, Plano & Dallas’ favorite AC company, today!
Ductless AC Installation in Dallas, TX
No matter your reason for installing ductless air conditioning, you need a professional HVAC technician to install it for you. There are two main components of a ductless AC unit:
- A compressor unit, which is installed outside your home
- An air handler, which is the unit you see inside your home
The two are connected by a tiny hole in your wall and are run by electricity instead of any fuel type. This makes ductless air conditioning not only convenient but also environmentally friendly. Air handlers can be wall-mounted, ceiling-mounted, or recessed into your air vents if you like. Ductless AC installation is painless and quick, and we can have your home nice and breezy in no time.
Ductless AC Repair in Plano
Need ductless AC repairs? The average lifespan of a ductless air conditioner is between 12 and 15 years. Sometime in that time period, you’ll most likely have to call for repairs. No air conditioning system is perfect, and there are many outside factors that could cause you to need ductless AC repair. A few signs you need to get your ductless AC repaired include:
- Higher than usual electric bills
- Needing to set the temperature cooler than normal to feel comfortable
- Leaking fluids
- Ice on the compressor or the air handler
When you need repairs for your ductless AC or any type of air conditioning unit, contact the experts at Total Air & Heat.
Types of Ductless Air Conditioners
Ductless cooling offers an additional advantage by being available in two major forms or types. Homeowners stand to gain a lot by choosing the right system, and the two types see different use in different homes with unique circumstances.
Mini-split systems are the more common type and feature a single indoor unit connected to an outdoor unit. These are excellent when used in augment to a home’s standard cooling, and are the logical and more cost-effective upgrade to window units. Mini-splits are frequently used in:
- Homes that need a bit of extra cooling in additional spaces
- Smaller apartments, homes, or tiny houses
- Home additions (to avoid the complications of extending ductwork and a complete HVAC redesign)
Multi-split systems feature multiple indoor units, in most cases up to five, and are used as a more “complete” cooling system. These are rapidly gaining in popularity since the technology has been better advanced and perfected, and are now seen in many Dallas and Plano homes as a single source of home cooling.
The Benefits of Ductless Cooling in Dallas
Ductless air conditioning systems have rapidly become a favorite for Texas homeowners. The technology is a unique one, and also one that offers some very distinct advantages. By opting to go ductless you stand to gain:
- Higher efficiency and comfort. Ductless cooling systems typically pull well ahead of the more traditional ducted central cooling systems many of us rely on. Through the use of zoning and by utilizing advanced technology, your system can provide considerable cooling power.
- Lower cooling costs. Through higher efficiency ratings and more precise comfort control, homeowners benefit from lower cooling costs, helping you keep comfortable at a lower cost.
- Precise cooling solutions. Zoning means that you get cooling, as much or little as you please, wherever you want it. If you prefer frigid bedrooms but a warmer living room, you can control this with precision.
- Duct-free air conditioning. Skipping ducts offers a great advantage to homeowners who can’t support duct installation or those who would prefer to avoid the cost of duct design and installation.
- Improvements to air quality. Split systems use advanced filtration systems to protect themselves against dust, dander, and other forms of debris. And while this is great for the cooling unit, it’s great news for your home, too!
Ductless Air Conditioning Services in Dallas & Plano, Texas
Ready to ditch the window unit and make every room in your home as comfortable as possible? Give us a call at 972-881-0020 for mini-split AC services all over the Dallas, Texas area, including Plano! We guarantee a 24-hour response time anywhere in the area and guarantee you’ll be satisfied with our work!
Contact us today to learn more about ductless systems, or to schedule ductless AC services in Plano or Dallas!