Top-Rated Heating Installation, Maintenance, Repair and Replacement for Irving and Dallas County
For more than 6 decades, Total Air & Heat has been the preferred heating and cooling professional for Irving, Texas and surrounding communities. Like you, our service technicians live here, and because Texans take care of their neighbors, this means we give you our best work.
Heating Comfort and Safety: Total Air & Heat Priorities
Other states think we’re always hot, but our Texas winters can see extreme cold weather, too. We want your home to be comfortable year-round.
Our services include:
- Electric/gas furnace installations and replacements
- Furnace repairs
- Heat pump installation, repair, maintenance
- HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) maintenance/“tune-ups”
- Trane & Carrier financing through Wells Fargo
If you have questions about your heating system, call 972-881-0020 or contact Total Air & Heat of Irving, TX. We’re happy to help.
Signs Your Heating System Needs Inspection
We recommend you change your air filters before turning on your heat this winter. It’s simply the best way to ensure good IAQ (indoor air quality), which is important to all of us.
Signs you may have a heating system problem include:
- Higher energy bills – Any spike in your monthly energy use can indicate an HVAC problem.
- Insufficient/uneven heat or “cold spots” – You can’t seem to get the comfort level right or there are drafty/cold places in some rooms.
- No heat/cold air – If your warm air blows cold, you could have a thermostat or HVAC issue.
- Noises – You should never hear more than a gentle movement of air throughout your home. Banging, hissing, or popping noises are a red flag.
- Odors/smells – Musty, moldy smells indicate your air quality could be unhealthy. We also recommend you install a carbon monoxide alarm for household safety.
If your heating system has problems, don’t wait. Call 972-881-0020 or contact Total Air & Heat of Irving, TX. We understand when money is tight; we’ll work with your budget for safer, cleaner air delivery.
Heating Technology: More Choices, All Good Options
The heating and cooling professionals at Total Air & Heat receive certification and ongoing training, so we can not only keep up with the latest technology but also share that knowledge with you. Together, we can make the best heating and cooling choices for your commercial or residential property.
Ask us about our thermal imaging services. With this technology, we can find:
- Electrical issues/hot spots
- Heating/AC problems
- Mechanical/plumbing issues
- Missing/inadequate insulation
- Moisture intrusion
You may want to consider a thermostat replacement:
- Wireless remote
Some frequently asked questions we receive include:
Should I run my heat pump in the winter?
Heat pumps are perfect for Irving, TX homes. They deliver cool air to relieve sweltering, humid days, then warm air for the cold snaps we see in fall and winter. You can run your home heat pump year-round.
How often should I have my heating system inspected?
We recommend twice-a-year service (fall/spring) maintenance for residential and commercial furnace systems.
What maintenance can I DIY?
The most important DIY maintenance is to change your furnace air filters as often as needed. This keeps your equipment running at top efficiency longer.
Heating Solutions for Dallas County
Emergency heating repairs are inconvenient at best; expensive or even dangerous at worst. But they happen. Total Air & Heat is available 24/7. Our first responders will do whatever it takes to keep you and your loved ones safe and warm. We’ll discuss options for repair or replacement if needed.
Call 972-881-0020 or contact Total Air & Heat of Irving, TX before you have a heating emergency.