Proudly serving all heating systems throughout Collin County.
In North Central Texas, we’re familiar with weather surprises. What none of us need are surprises with our HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) systems. Here in Collin County, superior commercial and residential heating and cooling services are vital to our comfort and safety.
The experts at Total Air & Heat offer the best and most reliable heating repair services in the McKinney area. Your furnace or heat pump is in good hands with our specialists. Whether it is a minor repair or total replacement, we’ll take care to ensure the best quality job is done for the best deal in town. Regular heating system maintenance is necessary to make sure everything is running properly. Fixing a small problem now prevents it from becoming a much larger problem down the line, saving you time and money.
If you need heating system repair in the McKinney, TX area, call Total Air & Heat today at 972-881-0020 or fill out our contact form to the right!
What’s the Best Heating System for Texas?
Our cold snaps aren’t usually record-setting (though they say it got to -23° here in 1933), but it can get cold. Our coldest day of the year is typically January 5.
Your heating system options include:
- Boilers – These aren’t necessarily ineffective, but not your best choice for Texas. Like we need more humidity?
- Furnace systems – Central furnace systems are a traditional choice, and their energy efficiency gets better all the time. Furnaces can be powered by electricity, natural gas, oil, or propane gas.
- Heat pumps – These heating and cooling systems are perfect for North Central Texas. Geothermal heat pumps can last more than 20 years and are the most environmentally friendly type of heating that offers measureable ROI (return on investment).
- Zoned heating – This is another heating option gaining popularity in Texas. Your local HVAC professional can retrofit your existing unit to heat or cool specific sections of your house.
Make your heating choices based on safety first, then affordability. Your local McKinney heating systems company can help you decide.
Your Heating System Might Need Repairs If:
- It isn’t providing sufficient heat. Forking over your hard-earned dollars for heating that doesn’t cut it can be one of the most frustrating things for a homeowner. Instead of grumbling and hoping it gets warmer in your home, call Total Air & Heat to have a professional come and examine the issue to get to the root of the problem.
- You have high energy bills. If you notice your energy bills creeping up when your usage is the same, you should call a local HVAC technician to inspect your system and provide heating repairs.
- You hear loud or odd noises coming from your heating system. While heating systems do make some noise, banging, hissing, or popping noises aren’t normal. Call a heating repair technician to investigate the problem.
- Your home is unevenly heated. If one room is piping hot and another ice cold, you may need to get your ducts inspected. There could be a possible air flow problem, which can be easily remedied by one of our experienced technicians.
- It’s blowing cold air. If it’s not producing any heat at all, you should call a technician right away to service your heating system. It could also be a problem with your thermostat or time to upgrade to a digital one.
- You and your family have noticed a decrease in air quality. We specialize in Trane Comfort Systems, and we will make sure your heating system is not only running properly, but also producing healthy heat. Carbon monoxide leaks are one danger of letting your furnace go too long without being serviced, so if you or your family begin feeling ill, call a specialist right away.
3 Tips to Improve IAQ
Indoor air quality is trending lately, but it shouldn’t be just a trend. Healthy, safer-breathing air is important for everyone, always. If your household includes allergy sufferers and physically challenged loved ones (including pets), make IAQ a priority this year.
- Replace your air filters frequently and consider an air cleaner upgrade – It’s a simple task, and it can do a lot to improve your heating system’s efficiency.
- Schedule HVAC/ventilation maintenance – Twice a year (fall and spring), your local heating professionals can inspect your ventilation system and “tune up” your HVAC system. Your heating and cooling system is one of the most expensive appliances in your home or commercial property. It’s well worth the investment.
- Clean your air ducts – Schedule air duct cleaning every 3-5 years (or more often if you have in-house smokers).
Heating Repair & Maintenance in McKinney, TX
Total Air & Heat provides the following heating system services to residents in the McKinney area:
- Electric furnace maintenance and repair
- Gas furnace maintenance and repair
- Furnace installation & furnace replacement
- Heat pump installation and replacement
- Heat pump repairs and maintenance
- Trane & Carrier Wells Fargo Financing
Make sure your furnace is running properly before it’s too late! Contact us today for a tune-up in McKinney, Texas, so you won’t be stranded in the cold. Call us at 972-881-0020!
Schedule Heating Repair or Replacement Today!
A need for emergency service is the worst HVAC surprise. Bi-annual maintenance can reduce the chances of emergency repairs. But when you need HVAC service for any reason, Total Air & Heat provides 24/7 response and honest, upfront pricing.
We’ll tell you what you need now and what can wait. Our technicians are certified and trained to be technologically knowledgeable so we can help you make informed decisions about heating and cooling options.
Don’t compromise comfort, especially today. Call 972-881-0020 or contact Total Air & Heat to learn more.