Proudly serving all heating systems in Plano, Texas and the surrounding areas
You never know when the chill will hit the area, and you’ll need heating repair service. Make sure your heater is running at peak performance so you’re not left in the cold. Whether it is for your home or business, an under-performing heating system can make for an uncomfortable time for your family or your customers.
If you need heating system repair in the Plano, TX area, call Total Air & Heat today at 972-881-0020 or fill out our contact form to the right!
The experts at Total Air & Heat offer the best and most reliable heating repair services in the Plano area. Your furnace or heat pump is in good hands with our specialists. Whether it is a minor repair or total replacement, we’ll take care to ensure the best quality job is done for the best deal in town. Regular heating system maintenance is necessary to make sure everything is running properly. Fixing a small problem now prevents it from becoming a much larger problem down the line, saving you time and money.
Your Heating System Might Need Repairs If:
- It isn’t providing sufficient heat. Forking over your hard-earned dollars for heating that doesn’t cut it can be one of the most frustrating things for a homeowner. Instead of grumbling and hoping it gets warmer in your home, call Total Air & Heat to have a professional come and examine the issue to get to the root of the problem.
- You have high energy bills. If you notice your energy bills creeping up when your usage is the same, you should call a local HVAC technician to inspect your system and provide heating repairs.
- You hear loud or odd noises coming from your heating system. While heating systems do make some noise, banging, hissing, or popping noises aren’t normal. Call a heating repair technician to investigate the problem.
- Your home is unevenly heated. If one room is piping hot and another ice cold, you may need to get your ducts inspected. There could be a possible air flow problem, which can be easily remedied by one of our experienced technicians.
- It’s blowing cold air. If it’s not producing any heat at all, you should call a technician right away to service your heating system. It could also be a problem with your thermostat or time to upgrade to a digital one.
- You and your family have noticed a decrease in air quality. We specialize in Trane Comfort Systems, and we will make sure your heating system is not only running properly, but also producing healthy heat. Carbon monoxide leaks are one danger of letting your furnace go too long without being serviced, so if you or your family begin feeling ill, call a specialist right away.
Heater Repair & Maintenance Services
Total Air & Heat provides the following heating system services to residents in the Plano area:
- Electric furnace maintenance and repair
- Gas furnace maintenance and repair
- Furnace installation & furnace replacement
- Heat pump installation and replacement
- Heat pump repairs and maintenance
- Trane & Carrier Wells Fargo Financing
Make sure your furnace is running properly before it’s too late! Contact us today for a tune-up in Plano, Texas, so you won’t be stranded in the cold!