Introducing Enalasys E-Scan
Get a grip on home energy costs and comfort. An Enalasys E-Scan will give you a comprehensive view of the efficiency of your HVAC system that you can’t find anywhere else on the planet.
What Is an Enalasys E-Scan and Why Do I Need One?
An Enalasys E-Scan is a high-tech check-up for your home that measures and analyzes your home’s heating and air conditioning system. Certified service technicians attach sensors to supply and return air registers throughout your home, in attic or crawlspace areas and on condensing units outside the home. The sensors measure temperature, humidity, and airflow. Data is then fed back to the technician’s laptop computer. This technology enables our technicians to collect real-time data from multiple sources and dynamically analyze both the airflow and refrigeration sides of the HVAC system performance.
Ready to schedule your Enalasys E-Scan in the Dallas, TX area? Contact the experts at Total Air & Heat today!
Why do I need an Enalasys E-Scan?
As much as half of the energy used in your home goes to your heating and cooling systems. When you’re losing the air generated by these systems, it’s like throwing your hard-earned dollars in the trash. There are many places in your home that could be allowing air to leak out, which can cause a hike in energy costs.
Did you know:
- The average house contains enough cracks and gaps between building materials that they add up to the equivalent of a 14 sq. inch hole
- 31 percent of a home’s total air leakage escapes through the poor insulation in ceilings, walls, and floors
- 10 – 25 percent of a home’s heat escapes through its windows
- Improper installation can reduce system efficiency by up to 30 percent
- A thermostat programmed correctly can save you about $180 per year in energy costs
- Uneven insulation in the attic can lead to loss of heat or cool air
After your Enalasys E-Scan, you’ll have a better idea if you need air duct sealing, HVAC system repairs, or a whole new HVAC system all together.
ENALASYS E-SCAN DIAGNOSTIC TESTS INCLUDES:
The first step in cutting your energy costs is to diagnose where the problems are. Just like a doctor at the hospital, the technicians at Total Air & Heat need to make an accurate diagnosis of your home in order to figure out how to make it better. Each Enalasys E-Scan test evaluates:
- Heating/cooling system performance
- Heating/cooling system faults
- Airflow and duct leakage
- Outside condenser/refrigerant problems
- Performance by room and home area
- Every aspect of your indoor comfort and energy efficiency
As part of your Enalasys E-Scan, you will receive a complete report that details your heating and cooling system performance and problems. Our technician will discuss recommendations with you to make your home more comfortable and energy efficient.
Schedule your Enalasys E-Scan in the Dallas, TX Area Today!
Are you ready to find out how healthy your home’s HVAC system is? Are you ready to save hundreds on your energy bills each year? Then it’s time to contact the HVAC experts at Total Air & Heat to schedule a Enalasys E-Scan in the Dallas, TX area today!