Your #1 Choice for HVAC Services in Addison & Surrounding Areas
When you need ventilation, heating, or air conditioning repairs in Addison, TX, there’s only one name you need to know—Total Air & Heat! We’ve been providing top-rated HVAC services to the Addison area since 1957. Our services range from basic AC repairs and maintenance to extensive furnace troubleshooting and replacements.
What makes us the preferred choice is our local expertise and our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. But don’t take our word for it! Check out our testimonials and see what your neighbors are saying about us!
You can rest assured that we install only the best air conditioning and heating products in the industry, and our technicians are required to attend at least two manufacturers’ training schools each year. We offer standard, high, and super efficiency heating and AC systems, and we specialize in Trane Comfort Systems.
Searching for “HVAC services near me?” If you want top-quality HVAC service in Addison, contact us today!
HVAC Repair in Addison, Texas
Our products and technician training are what make us different than every other HVAC company in the Addison area. It also helps that since we’ve been in the area so long, we are the authority for local problems that pop up. There’s no AC system we haven’t seen and no Addison AC problem we haven’t repaired.
Some common signs you need heating or AC repair in Addison include:
- It isn’t providing enough cool or hot air. Paying for a broken heater in winter or a broken AC during the extreme summers can be one of the most frustrating things for a Texas homeowner. Instead of grumbling and hoping it gets cooler in your home, call Total Air & Heat to have a professional come and perform heating or air conditioning repairs.
- You have high energy bills. If you notice your energy bills creeping up when your usage is the same, you should call a local HVAC technician to inspect your system and provide heating or air conditioning repairs.
- It makes loud or odd noises. While HVAC systems do make some noise, popping or banging noises aren’t normal. Call for one of our Addison AC repair or heating techs to investigate the problem when you hear these sounds.
- It’s giving off the opposite temperature of air that you want. If your heating system is blowing cold air and your air conditioner is blowing hot, you should call a technician right away for heating or AC repairs in Addison. It could also be a problem with your thermostat or time to upgrade to a digital one.
- Your home is unevenly cooled or heated. If one room is cold and another is hot, you may need heating or air conditioning repair. There could be a possible air flow problem, which can be easily remedied by one of our experienced technicians. If you use a ductless air conditioning system, it may be a problem with the unit itself. A quick visit by one of our technicians for heating or AC repair will solve the problem!
Our Addison Heating & Air Conditioning Services Include:
Whether you live near Addison Airport or closer to Greenhill School, we’re the Addison AC repair company for you.
We install and design all the duct work and fittings you’ll need for your HVAC system. We also install ductless air and heating systems for homes with limited space. With registers you’ll eliminate hot spots in your home, and by upgrading to a digital thermostat, your home comfort options are endless.
- AC installation/replacement
- AC repair
- Furnace replacement
- Heat pump repair
- Heat pump installation
- Heat pump maintenance
- AC maintenance
- Duct work
- Thermostat installation and troubleshooting
- HVAC annual maintenance
- Energy efficiency testing
- Indoor air quality services
- Furnace repair
- Furnace installation
- Trane and Carrier Wells Fargo Financing for qualifying candidates
Contact us now for heating repair and furnace repair in Addison!
HVAC Air Quality in Addison
Heating and air conditioning repair aren’t our only areas of expertise!
How clean is the air you’re breathing? Gone are the days when the only HVAC systems you needed in your home were heating and cooling. Nowadays, the EPA ranks indoor air pollution among the top five environmental risks to the public. You can count on the TRANE CleanEffects™ whole-house air filtration system to really clean the air you breathe, reducing allergens and indoor air pollution.
Contact us to evaluate the air quality of your home through our IAQ test. Using the results of the indoor air quality test, our specialist can work together with you to select the best solution to keeping the air in your home clean and fresh.
Whether you’re searching for HVAC repair, home heating services, or beyond, the HVAC contractors can help. We’re the best heating and cooling team in the Dallas area, and we’re ready to serve you! Contact us now!