Your #1 Choice for HVAC Services in the Allen Area
When your air conditioner needs repairs or your heat pump goes out, you can count on Total Air to get the job done right at a fair price! Our services range from basic AC repairs and maintenance to extensive furnace troubleshooting and replacements. If you’re looking for a heating and air conditioning service in the Allen, Texas area, choose the HVAC company your neighbors choose—Total Air & Heat!
We install only the best air conditioning and heating products in the industry, and our technicians are required to attend at least two manufacturers’ training schools each year. We offer standard, high, and super efficiency heating and AC systems, and we specialize in Trane Comfort Systems.
What are you waiting for? If you want top-quality service and only the best products on the market, contact us today!
Heating and AC Repair in Allen, Texas:
Our products and technician training is what makes us different than every other HVAC contractor in the Allen area. We offer standard, high, and super efficiency heating and AC systems, and we specialize in Trane Comfort Systems. And because we’ve been in the area for more than 50 years, we are familiar with the types of homes and problems that come up in Allen.
Some common signs you need heating or AC repair in Allen include:
- It isn’t providing enough cool or hot air. Paying for a broken heater in winter or a broken AC during the extreme summers can be one of the most frustrating things for a Texas homeowner. Instead of grumbling and hoping it gets cooler in your home, call Total Air & Heat to have a professional come and perform heating or air conditioning repairs.
- You have high energy bills. If you notice your energy bills creeping up when your usage is the same, you should call a local HVAC technician to inspect your system and provide heating or air conditioning repairs.
- It makes loud or odd noises. While HVAC systems do make some noise, popping or banging noises aren’t normal. Call for one of our Allen AC repair or heating techs to investigate the problem when you hear these sounds.
- Your home is unevenly cooled or heated. If one room is cold and another is hot, you may need heating or air conditioning repair. There could be a possible air flow problem, which can be easily remedied by one of our experienced technicians. If you use a ductless air conditioning system, it may be a problem with the unit itself. A quick visit by one of our technicians for heating or AC repair will solve the problem!
- It’s giving off the opposite temperature of air that you want. If your heating system is blowing cold air and your air conditioner is blowing hot, you should call a technician right away for heating or AC repairs in Allen. It could also be a problem with your thermostat or time to upgrade to a digital one.
Our Allen Heating and Air Conditioning Services Include:
Whether you live near Allen High School or closer to Oak Point Park, we’re the Allen AC repair company for you!
We install and design all the duct work and fittings you’ll need for your HVAC system. We also install ductless air and heating systems for homes with limited space. With registers you’ll eliminate hot spots in your home, and by upgrading to a digital thermostat, your home comfort options are endless.
- AC installation/replacement
- AC repair
- Furnace replacement
- Heat pump repair
- Heat pump installation
- Heat pump maintenance
- AC maintenance
- Duct work
- Thermostat installation and troubleshooting
- HVAC annual maintenance
- Energy efficiency testing
- Indoor air quality services
- Furnace repair
- Furnace installation
- Trane and Carrier Wells Fargo Financing for qualifying candidates
HVAC Air Quality in Allen
Do you know how clean the air is you’re breathing? The air in your home could be as much as 100 percent more polluted than the air outside! Allen is located in one of the worst areas of the United States for air pollution, and nowadays, the EPA ranks indoor air pollution among the top five environmental risks to the public.
Luckily, you don’t have to breathe in the same air as your neighbors! We specialize in air filtration and indoor air quality, and you can count on the TRANE CleanEffects™ whole-house air filtration system to really clean the air you breathe, reducing allergens and indoor air pollution.
Contact us to evaluate the air quality of your home through our IAQ test. Using the results of the indoor air quality test, our specialist can work together with you to select the best solution to keeping the air in your home clean and fresh.