Oncor Cost-Saving Incentive
Save Up to $2400 in Upfront Money!
We are all looking for ways to save money or stretch our budget—and incentives are a great way to do that!
Texans can save big on their home HVAC needs through the Oncor Incentive Program offered by Dallas-based electric company Oncor. Through this initiative, Oncor is helping to bring advanced heating and cooling solutions to families who would otherwise be unable to afford the cost of installation or replacement.
Benefits of the Oncor Incentive Program
Selecting an HVAC installation service through the Oncor Incentive Program affords homeowners big advantages, including:
- Immediate Savings: Homeowners can save up to $2,400 in upfront HVAC costs for their home improvement projects through the Oncor initiative.
- Advanced Systems: The program’s main objective is to provide improved energy efficiency throughout Texas, which is why covered systems are often more advanced in nature, featuring 16+ SEER energy efficiency ratings.
- Home & Life Improvements: Thanks to the reduced initial cost of installation and the advanced energy-efficiency features of Oncor’s covered systems, homeowners can enjoy an improved quality of life and continued cost savings on monthly utility bills.
Oncor is careful to select only partners capable of delivering the energy efficiency and performance mandated by the program’s goals. The company evaluates the industry experience, product offerings, and professionalism of each HVAC contractor they choose to partner with for their incentive program.
Total Air & Heat is honored to be named among those partnering with Oncor to bring improved energy efficiency and home comfort to Texas families who need it most.
What Does the Oncor Incentive Cover?
Oncor developed their Incentive Program to help families receive the energy solutions they need but would otherwise be unable to afford. The incentive program targets four categories: insulation; heating and cooling; solar photovoltaic systems; and high-efficiency lighting.
Through Oncor’s Home Energy Efficiency Program, Texas residents can be approved for incentive coverage for the following home improvement projects:
- Home Weatherization
- Ceiling Insulation
- Central Air Conditioning
- Central Heat Pump
- ENERGY STAR® Clothes Washer
- ENERGY STAR® Windows
- Floor Insulation
- Ground Source Heat Pump
- Residential Wall Insulation
- Residential Water Heater Jacket
- Water Heat Pipe Insulation
How Do I Take Advantage of the Oncor HVAC Incentive?
Depending on the Oncor Incentive Program you seek, they will need to meet certain qualifications. Specifically:
- You must be in the Oncor service area
- Up to $2400 in upfront money
- You must install a 16SEER+ system
- The installation must be for a residential property
More information about Oncor’s specific program incentives and coverage can be found online.
Why Choose Total Air & Heat?
Our products and technician training is what makes us different than every other HVAC contractor in the Dallas area.
Total Air & Heat employs skilled technicians who have attended trade schools to learn proper installation and repair techniques. In addition, our technicians are required to attend a minimum of two manufacturers’ training schools each year, thus keeping their skills on the leading edge of technology.
If you have questions about this cost-reducing incentive from Oncor, contact Total Air & Heat today at 972-881-0020!