Did you know?
Many expensive air conditioning repairs could have been prevented with a maintenance check-up. Just like your automobile, your cooling system requires regular maintenance for reliable, energy-efficient operation. The manufacturer of your equipment as well as your utility company highly recommend maintenance be performed on your AC system at least once a year.
In the Frisco, TX area, summer weather can be unpredictable, and your air conditioner may break down when you need it the most. Besides causing costly repairs—and even needing an AC replacement—neglecting to schedule maintenance checks will also void your warranty. Worst of all, neglected maintenance may put your family’s safety at risk. If you don’t currently have a maintenance plan for your AC unit, you should contact Total Air & Heat to get one set up immediately.
Residential AC Maintenance Agreement in Frisco
We at Total Air & Heat are Frisco’s experts at air conditioning maintenance. We have found that well-maintained systems seldom break down, while 90 percent of all AC system failures are directly related to lack of regular maintenance.
That’s why we offer a Residential Energy Savings Agreement (RESA) for residents in the Frisco area. When you have a RESA, we visit your home twice a year and perform the required maintenance check-up that the manufacturer recommends.
With a RESA, you will enjoy priority same-day service if a failure occurs. You will also get your maintenance service performed on your AC unit at a reduced rate. Only members enjoy these exclusive benefits, so sign up today!
With a Residential Energy Savings Agreement You Get:
AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST
Day in and day out, the trained and dependable staff at Total Air & Heat looks after you and your family’s air conditioning needs. We work with you to make your service calls as convenient as possible for you.
PRIORITY AC EMERGENCY SERVICE
There’s nothing worse than your AC unit quitting on you during a heat wave. While our ongoing maintenance program will reduce your emergency needs, should that need arise, Total Air & Heat will be there for you right away! We guarantee 24-hour response anywhere in the Frisco, TX area. Our technicians will assess the problem and fix it as quickly as possible so you can go back to enjoying your nice, cool home.
MAXIMUM AIR CONDITIONER EQUIPMENT EFFICIENCY
Your HVAC system is like a car. Air conditioning repairs are much less expensive if a technician spots the problem before it gets out of control. Regular service visits allow Total Air & Heat’s trained personnel to spot trouble in your AC unit before it becomes a bigger problem that would cost you more money to fix.
PEACE OF MIND
Knowing that trouble is stopped before it starts, and that your family can always depend on your air conditioning system to keep out the Texas summer heat, will give you peace of mind. You’ll sleep well knowing your family is safe, cool, and comfortable in your home.
Air Conditioner Repairs in Frisco
If your air conditioner has been neglected for an extended period of time, it’s likely to start needing repairs. Total Air & Heat provides expert repair service for all types of air conditioners in the Frisco area. If you notice any of the following signs, it might be time for an AC repair:
Some common signs you need air conditioner repaired in Frisco include:
- It isn’t providing enough cool air. Paying for an air conditioning system that doesn’t work can be one of the most frustrating things for a homeowner. Instead of grumbling and hoping it gets cooler in your home, call Total Air & Heat to have a professional come and examine the root of the problem.
- You have high energy bills. If you notice your energy bills creeping up when your usage is the same, you should call a local HVAC technician to inspect your system and provide air conditioning repairs.
- It makes loud or odd noises. While air conditioning systems do make some noise, popping or banging noises aren’t normal. Call an air conditioning repair technician to investigate the problem when you hear these sounds.
- It’s leaking. When condensation forms inside the AC unit, the drain tube keep moisture buildup from happening. If the drain tube is blocked or broken, a pool of water will form at the base of your AC unit.
- Your home is unevenly cooled. If one room is nice and cool and another is sticky and hot, you may need to get your ducts inspected. There could be a possible air flow problem, which can be easily remedied by one of our experienced technicians. If you use a ductless air conditioning system, it may be a problem with the unit itself. A quick visit by one of our technicians will give you the answer!
- It’s blowing hot air. If your air conditioning system’s not producing any cold air at all, you should call a technician right away for service. It could also be a problem with your thermostat or time to upgrade to a digital one.
Preventative AC Maintenance in the Frisco, Texas Area
Don’t put off AC maintenance—it’s the easiest way to ensure your home’s cooling system is operating efficiently. Why wait? Call us at 866-442-2821 for more information on how you can take advantage of the Residential Energy Savings Agreement.
Contact us for complete details and to get your own exclusive maintenance plan in Frisco, Texas.
Serving Frisco’s HVAC Needs
For all your HVAC needs, turn to Total Air & Heat for heating and cooling services—call or click today to learn more about: