Heat Pump Repair in the Dallas & Plano, TX Area
Keeping your heat pump in top shape is a high priority to adequately combat the extremes of our weather in Dallas, Texas. Whether you’re in need of a checkup or a full heat pump repair in Dallas, the professionals at Total Air and Heat are ready to assist.
Our experts have years of experience in handling any type of heat pump repairs and are equipped with the skill and technology needed to get the job done right. We’ve been proudly providing heat pump repairs in Dallas and the surrounding areas for more than half a century, always putting the priorities of our customers first.
- Standard heat pump repair
- Ductless heat pump repair
- Geothermal heat pump repair
Need heat pump air conditioning repair “near me”? For reliable heat pump repair throughout Dallas, Plano, and the surrounding Texas areas, give Total Air & Heat a call at972-881-0020
Common Dallas Heat Pump Problems
Your heat pump will usually let you know if it’s having trouble, displaying fairly clear warning signs that are easily recognized. You may need to consider heat pump repair in Dallas if you notice the following:
- Frequent cycling on and off. If your heat pump is cycling on and off too often, it may need repairs. This issue often indicates a dirty filter or a clog in the system.
- Unchanged temperature. If your heat pump doesn’t respond to dramatic changes in temperature, it’s a good indication of a large issue. Be sure to check that all of your controls are set appropriately, and if they are, contact a professional immediately.
- Weak heating and cooling. If your pump seems to be having trouble dealing with its workload, it may lack the appropriate amount of refrigerant. This issue requires help from a professional, as refrigerant can be hazardous and should not be handled lightly.
- Heavy noise. You can expect some small measure of sound to be normal in the operation of the pump. But, if the sound is louder than normal, or the pump is making a noise you’ve never heard before, you should get heat pump repairs. It may turn out to be nothing, but many issues can come of unusual noise including loose or broken parts, weak seals, or a damaged belt.
- Spikes in utility costs. This could be any number of issues, some that have nothing to do with your heat pump at all! However, if you’re experiencing higher than usual air conditioning costs, your unit may lack efficiency due to age.
Contact our HVAC company now for heat pump AC repair in Plano or Dallas!
Heat Pump Repair or Replacement?
Most of the time, an adequately maintained heat pump can get away with 15 or so years of faithful service. If your heat pump is getting up there, it may be a good idea to consider replacement. A fresh pump is considerably more energy-efficient and stronger and requires much less maintenance.
If you think it may be time to look into a replacement, the experts at Total Air and Heat will be happy to help you. With a consultation, we are able to give you a better idea of how well your current pump will weather the coming years and can let you know if there is any cause for concern in the foreseeable future.
Heat Pump Repair in Dallas & Plano, Texas
Whether you’re seeking repair, replacement, or just a professional opinion for your air conditioning and heating systems, the experts at Total Air and Heat have got you covered. Our customers’ satisfaction is our first priority, and we will not be satisfied until you are.