Whole-Home Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers in Dallas, TX
Maintaining the ideal humidity level in your home can be challenging without the proper equipment. At Total Air & Heat, we help Dallas families take back total control of their humidity through our whole-home humidifier and dehumidifier services. From installation and replacement to repair and maintenance, our humidification specialists are here to help you achieve complete comfort in your home.
Whole-Home Humidifiers in Dallas, TX
Our team offers a wide variety of whole-home humidifier services to families throughout the Dallas region, including:
- Whole-home humidifier installation & replacement: We offer the best selection of humidifiers from the most trusted manufacturers in the industry. Our installation team will help you choose the precise unit required for your home’s unique needs.
- Whole-Home Humidifier Repair: The indoor air quality specialists at Total Air & Heat are prepared to handle any humidifier repair request you may have. We proudly offer 24/7 emergency repairs, allowing us to restore your humidifier system quickly and efficiently.
Signs Your Home Humidity Level Is Too Low
There are several signs that can indicate the humidity level in your home is too low, including:
- Persistent, cold-like symptoms during the winter
- Dry, flaky skin or scalp
- Asthma or respiratory issues
- Constantly running the furnace
- Wooden floors, furniture, or fixtures are drying out
Whole-Home Dehumidifiers in Dallas, TX
We proudly offer the whole-home dehumidifier solutions that Dallas families need to combat high humidity in their homes. Using your home’s measurements, your comfort preferences, and your budget as our guide, our installation and replacement team will help you select the right dehumidifier solution for your home. We also offer repair services to give Dallas families the fast, reliable dehumidifier repair solutions they deserve when a problem strikes.
Signs Your Home Humidity Level Is Too High
Homeowners should be able to identify the signs of higher-than-normal humidity so they can act quickly to request dehumidifier service. These signs include:
- Condensation on windows, doors, and other glass surfaces
- Mold or mildew growth on ceilings or wall corners
- Musty, mildewy odors
- Recurring water runoff dampness in the spring
- Blistering paint or peeling wallpaper
- Creaking doors, cabinets, windows, or floors
Why Choose Total Air & Heat?
Since 1957, Total Air & Heat has helped Dallas families achieve complete humidity control in their homes through our whole-home humidifier and dehumidifier solutions. Customers know they can depend on our team for:
- 24/7 emergency service
- 60+ years of industry expertise
- Continuously trained HVAC technicians
- Family-owned and -operated values