Furnace Replacement in Dallas & Plano, Texas
Choose Total Air & Heat for Top-Rated Furnace Replacement Service!
There comes a point when your furnace just doesn’t cut it anymore. Maybe your heating bills have skyrocketed or the rooms in your home are heating unevenly. Whatever the case, it might be time to consider a Dallas-area furnace replacement.
If it’s time to invest in a new, energy-efficient heating system, the HVAC experts at Total Air & Heat can assist you throughout the furnace replacement process! We will match you with the Carrier® system that has the capacity, energy efficiency, and price to suit all your wants and needs. We’ve been providing top-rated furnace replacement in the Plano and Dallas area since 1957, so you can trust us with all your furnace installation needs!
If you’re ready to replace your home’s furnace, contact the professionals at Total Air & Heat today to schedule furnace replacement in Plano or Dallas!
Furnace Replacement in Plano, TX
Don’t put up with a heating system that isn’t doing its job. When the cold weather arrives — which it will — you need an energy-efficient furnace that will keep your home comfortable no matter how low the temperatures decide to drop. Without a working furnace, your home might be as cold as if you were sitting outside on the coldest day of the year! And if you ask us, that sounds pretty miserable. At Total Air & Heat, we never want you to feel inconvenienced in your own home, which is why we provide unparalleled Plano and Dallas furnace replacement services. Never go without heat again!
Our Furnace Replacement Process
Total Air & Heat abides by the Air Conditioning Contractors of America’s HVAC Quality Installation Specification, which helps ensure your replacement goes perfectly. Correctly replacing a furnace can reduce your home’s heating and cooling costs by up to 30%! Without a correctly installed system, you may have air flow problems, chamber problems, and insulation problems that can cause heat to escape. That’s why we never recommend a DIY furnace replacement.
Following these industry best practices helps ensure your new furnace is:
- Correctly sized to meet your home’s needs
- Connected to a well-sealed duct system
- Operating with sufficient airflow in the system
- Installed with the proper amount of refrigerant
Signs You Need a Furnace Replacement in Dallas & Plano, Texas
Not sure if your home’s furnace is on its last leg? If you’re unsure whether or not it’s time to schedule a furnace replacement in your Dallas home, look for these signs.
- Age: The average life expectancy of a furnace is 18 years. Do you know how old yours is? If your gas furnace is older than 15 years, it’s time to start considering a Dallas furnace replacement.
- Unusually high heating bills: A sudden increase in your heating bill compared to the prior year indicates that your furnace’s life may be coming to an end.
- Frequent repairs: If you’ve repaired your furnace within the past two years, and you’re still experiencing problems, it’s time for a replacement. The price of repairs will begin to add up and scheduling a furnace replacement is your best option.
- Yellow pilot light: If your furnace flame is yellow instead of blue, it could be a sign that your furnace is producing carbon monoxide — which could be fatal!
- Inconsistent heating: If you’re constantly adjusting your thermostat or there are hot and cold spots throughout your home, your furnace has stopped distributing heat evenly.
- Strange noises: If you hear groaning, banging, or humming noises coming from your furnace, there’s something wrong. A professional can diagnose whether you need a furnace repair or a furnace replacement!
If you have noticed your furnace exhibiting any of these warning signs, contact Total Air & Heat for unparalleled furnace replacement services in Dallas & Plano.
Contact Total Air & Heat for Furnace Replacement in Dallas & Plano, Texas
When considering a furnace replacement, it’s best to factor in your monthly bills, how old your existing furnace is, and how reliable it is. If it’s obvious your furnace is at the end of its life, save yourself the hassle of paying for continuous repairs and go ahead and get a furnace replacement — you’ll have to eventually get one anyway, and the sooner you do, the more money you’ll save! We are the only Dallas furnace replacement company you need to know!