Top-Rated Heating Services in North Dallas
Heating Installation, Replacement, Maintenance & Repair in North DallasA reliable, energy-efficient heating system is the key to staying comfortable and cozy no matter what Texas winters may bring! Total Air & Heat in Plano, TX has provided residential and commercial heating services in North Dallas for more than six decades. With all that experience under our belt, we know that the key to a comfortable home or workspace is a reliable, energy-efficient heating system. Our services include:
- Electric and gas furnace installations and replacements
- Maintenance and heating tune-ups
- Furnace repairs
- Heat pump installation, repair, and maintenance
- Carrier Wells Fargo Financing
Signs You Need Heating Repair
- It isn’t providing sufficient heat. Forking over your hard-earned dollars for heating that doesn’t cut it can be one of the most frustrating things for a homeowner. Instead of grumbling and hoping it gets warmer in your home, call Total Air & Heat to have a professional come and examine the root of the problem.
- You have high energy bills. If you notice your HVAC bills creeping up when your usage is the same, you should call a local Dallas furnace repair company to inspect your system and provide heating repairs.
- You hear loud or odd noises coming from your heating system. While heating systems do make some noise, banging, hissing, or popping noises aren’t normal. Call a Dallas furnace repair contractor to investigate the problem.
- Your home is unevenly heated. If one room is piping hot and another is ice cold, you may need to get your ducts inspected. There could be a possible airflow problem, which can be easily remedied by one of our Dallas heating contractors.
- It’s blowing cold air. If it’s not producing any heat at all, you should call a technician right away to service your heating system. It could also be a problem with your thermostat or time to upgrade to a digital one.
- You and your family have noticed a decrease in air quality. We specialize in Carrier brand heating systems, and we will make sure your heating system is not only running properly but also producing healthy heat. Carbon monoxide leaks are one danger of letting your furnace go too long without being serviced, so if you or your family begin feeling ill, call a specialist right away.
Furnace Installation in Dallas & Plano, TexasThe day your new furnace or heating system is installed is arguably the most important day of your equipment’s service life! That’s because proper furnace and heating system installation can ensure that your system works efficiently and correctly from the start. At Total Air & Heat, we’re skilled at providing first-rate heating installation in Dallas and Plano. No matter what brand or type of heating system you choose, our reputable Dallas furnace installation company can get your new system flawlessly installed so it operates flawlessly from day one! Contact our Plano air conditioning and heating company to schedule furnace installation in Dallas, Texas. And don’t forget to check out our reviews and industry awards to see why we’re one of the most trusted heating companies in the Dallas area!
Plano Furnace ReplacementThere comes a point when your furnace just doesn’t cut it anymore. Maybe your heating bills have skyrocketed, the rooms in your Dallas home are heating unevenly, or your heating system has stopped working altogether. Whatever the case, it might be time to consider a furnace replacement in your Dallas or Plano, Texas home. Our team will never push you into a furnace replacement if the problem can be resolved with a fast and efficient furnace repair! We keep your best interests in mind throughout the entire process and make recommendations that best fit your unique situation! Stop searching for furnace companies that offer heater service in Dallas—simply call Total Air & Heat at 972-881-0020 to schedule furnace replacement service now!
Furnace Financing for Plano and Dallas Homeowners
Getting a new heating or cooling system is a great thing – except it can cause a lot of financial stress. With Total Air, this doesn’t have to be the case. We’re proud to offer comprehensive financing options to help manage a payment plan for your new unit. A system breakdown is an unexpected life and financial event, so you can rest assured that Total Air will provide a helping hand when it comes to paying for it.
Call Total Air today at 972-881-0020 to learn more about our financing options!
Furnace Maintenance & Heating Tune-Ups in Dallas, TXWhen the cold weather arrives, you probably find yourself bundled up in your warm and cozy home. It’s true that no one wants to be stuck in a cold, unheated home in the heart of winter. But that can happen without the proper maintenance of your home’s heating system. When you choose Total Air for Dallas furnace maintenance, you can rest easy knowing you have a skilled technician checking each and every inch of your system. We make it our mission to find any issue with your heating system that could leave you in an uncomfortable situation this winter. Avoid unexpected furnace problems! Sign up for our maintenance heating plan, RESA! Our technicians are all NATE-certified and required to attend a minimum of two manufacturers’ training schools a year. We pride ourselves on customer service, so call us at 972-881-0020 when you’re ready to schedule furnace maintenance! Routine furnace maintenance can prolong the life of your heating system while saving you money—a win-win if you ask us! Schedule furnace maintenance in Dallas and the surrounding areas, including Plano, today!
Heating Repair in Dallas & Plano, TexasYou never know when your furnace will break down and you’ll need heating repair service. At Total Air & Heat, we make it easy to get the heating repair service you need so you’re not left in the cold! Whether you need minor repairs, complex troubleshooting, or total furnace replacement, we’ll take care to ensure the best quality job is done for the best deal in town. Regular heating system maintenance is necessary to make sure everything is running properly. Fixing a small problem with your heating system now prevents it from becoming a much larger problem down the line, saving you time and money.
Call In Our Expert Heating TeamDon’t take unnecessary chances with your Dallas and Plano, TX area home’s or business’s heating system. Contact Total Air & Heat today to learn more about our heating maintenance plan and all the HVAC services we offer. Your comfort is our biggest priority!
Frequently Asked Questions
WHY IS MY HEATER BLOWING COLD AIR?
WHY IS MY HEATER SO LOUD?
- Gaps in the ductwork
- Clogged filter
- Dirty burners causing delayed ignition
- Loose screws or blower wheel
- A heat exchanger crack
- Malfunctioning blower motor