The Aprilaire 1210 & 1410 Whole-House Air Purifiers
Aprilaire whole-house air purifiers connect to your HVAC system and provide air filtration throughout your home. With their industry-leading technology, quiet efficiency, and remarkably effective HEPA filtering, there’s no better way to improve the overall air quality in your home.
Both models are compatible with most HVAC systems and use MERV-11 air filters, which can remove nearly 95% of pollen and mold, over 70% of airborne fungi and bacteria, and 56% of all dust particles.
Aprilaire Model 1410 features include:
- A smaller footprint – With the same power as other models
- Unpainted steel cabinet – Can be installed in systems located in attics, closets, basements, and more
- Easy maintenance – Simply change the air purifier’s filter once every 12 months or less
Aprilaire Model 1210 features include:
- Identifies climate conditions. You manage the air purifier with an easy-to-use control conveniently located in your home.
- Corrosion-resistant unpainted steel cabinet. With easy filter access.
- 210 Clean Air Filter. With more than 9 times the filtration area found in 1-inch filters.
- Easy maintenance. You simply change the air purifier’s filter once every 12 months or less.
Aprilaire whole-home air purifiers give you complete control of your home’s air purity and are manufacturer guaranteed to perform as promised. Total Air & Heat offers Aprilaire whole-house air purifier installation services so you can enjoy cleaner, healthier air in your home all year long. Contact us at 972-881-0020 today to learn more.