Geothermal Heat Pump Installation in Dallas & Plano, Texas
Keeping up with the extremes of Texas weather can be quite a challenge. From those humid summers we know so well to the surprisingly chilly winters, being appropriately equipped is paramount to maintaining comfort. To assist you with this, the specialists at Total Air & Heat proudly offer our geothermal heat pump installation services. Not only is geothermal heating and cooling the most environmentally-friendly form of HVAC, it also can last more than 20 years.
At Total Air & Heat, the priorities of our consumers always comes absolutely first. We’ve been providing excellent service to the Dallas area for half a century, and bring all of the skill, technology and knowledge needed to get the job done right.
Ready to have a geothermal heat pump installed in your Texas home or business? Contact the experts at Total Air & Heat today about our geothermal installation, and don’t neglect to ask about specials! Give us a call at 866-442-2821.
How Geothermal Heat Pumps Work
Geothermal heat pumps (GHPs, or ground-source heat pumps) are a long-standing method of heating and cooling that harnesses the thermal energy in the ground below your home or business. The pump takes advantage of the relatively constant temperature a few feet below the ground, using that thermal energy as an exchange medium.
Heat is moved one way or the other, into your building or out of, according to your needs. In summer, a geothermal installation will siphon the warm air from your home and into the ground, displacing the cool air present there and pulling it up and into your space. This results in a much cooler, less humid structure. During the cooler months, the warmer air below ground is pumped into your home, heating through the power of geothermal energy.
The Benefits of a Geothermal Installation in Plano, TX
Heat pumps are by no means new technology (although they have certainly been improved upon over the years), but they are still used today for a reason. Geothermal pumps provide excellent heating and cooling in one, and boast the best energy-efficiency on the heating and cooling market.
The advantages of geothermal heating and cooling are many! A geothermal heat pump is:
- Energy efficient. The obvious perk, heat pumps utilize very little energy in opposition to their heating and cooling brothers.
- Green. GHPs are very environmentally friendly, reducing greenhouse gasses and emissions by a large margin.
- Cost-effective. The efficiency of your geothermal pump translates directly into savings, reducing your utility costs exponentially.
- Quiet. Heat pumps run very quietly, reducing the noise pollution in your home or business.
- Aesthetically appealing. Since much of the hardware is buried in the ground, heat pumps are typically smaller and less bulky inside your home or business.
- Simple. Operation of a heat pump is extremely simple, a simple switch dictating hot or cool air movement.
Geothermal Installation in Dallas & Plano, TX
Here at Total Air & Heat, we carry a lot of confidence in our industry-leading geothermal heat pump systems. Nothing would make us happier than to assist you with your very own installation today! Our business runs with the consumer in mind, striving to bring honesty, integrity and unparalleled service to every job. We know that working with your unique needs in mind helps to build a lasting business relationship, and our work is always beyond reproach. Contact total Air & Heat today to learn more about geothermal heat pumps, or to book your installation in the Greater Dallas area today!