Air Conditioner Replacement in Dallas & Plano, Texas
At Total Air & Heat, our AC contractors are dedicated to bringing Plano homeowners nothing but the best air conditioning services! Our team has been providing flawless cooling solutions for years—and we can bring you superior Plano AC replacement and installation.
Need air conditioner replacement? Contact your local AC company, Total Air & Heat, by calling 866-442-2821 for AC replacement in Dallas and Plano, Texas!
Dallas & Plano AC Replacement
When you’re seeking an AC replacement in Plano, Texas, you can’t trust the project to just anyone. The cooling system has to be chosen, sized, and installed to handle your cooling needs. Too little or too much power from your AC system can mean inefficiency, poor air quality, and can even wear out your air conditioning system long before its time.
Our HVAC company provides unparalleled air conditioner replacement every time, with services geared toward meeting all of you and your home’s needs! Are you looking for a specific brand for your AC replacement in Plano or Dallas? Something completely different? Our Plano HVAC company can assist! We offer:
- Central air conditioning
- Mini-split (ductless) air conditioning
- Heat pumps
- Geothermal air conditioners
Contact Total Air & Heat for air conditioner replacement in the Dallas and Plano, Texas area!
When Is It Time for AC Replacement?
Most Plano homeowners seek AC repair when they experience air conditioner issues. If that is the service you need, we’re more than happy to provide! But is air conditioner repair actually your best option? Possibly. But in these situations, AC replacement is the preferred action for your Dallas or Plano area home:
- Ineffective air conditioner performance. If your system simply isn’t keeping your home cool, it’s time to schedule AC replacement in Dallas and Plano.
- Persistent poor efficiency. There are tons of excellent cooling options that provide higher than average efficiency, saving you money over time.
- Refrigerant leaks. Once refrigerant leaks have begun to spring in your system, it is more than likely that they will continue to do so, regardless of repair efforts.
- Excessive repair needs. If your current air conditioning system needs to be repaired too often, it will be much cheaper to simply choose an AC replacement.
- Older AC units. If your Plano AC unit is 10, 15 years old—it is not likely to be sufficiently effective.
Contact Total Air & Heat for AC Replacement in Dallas & Plano
When considering air conditioner replacement, it’s best to factor in your monthly bills, how old your existing air conditioner is, and how reliable it is. If it’s obvious your air conditioner is at the end of its life, save yourself the hassle of paying for continuous repairs and go ahead and get a new AC unit in your Plano or Dallas home—you’ll have to eventually get one anyway, and the sooner you do, the more money you’ll save!
Contact Total Air & Heat for air conditioner replacement in the Greater Dallas area, including Plano, Texas!
Total Air & Heat is a top-rated air conditioning company offering air conditioner replacement in: 75001, 75006, 75007, 75010, 75019, 75038, 75039, 75062, 75063, 75080, 75081, 75082, 75234, 75248, 75252, 75287, 75061, 75060, 75201, 75202, 75203, 75204, 75205, 75206, 75207, 75208, 75209, 75210, 75211, 75212, 75214, 75215, 75216, 75217, 75218, 75219, 75220, 75221, 75222, 75223, 75224, 75225, 75226, 75227, 75228, 75229, 75230, 75231, 76092, 76179, and more.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Is It Time to Repair or Replace My Air Conditioner in Dallas?
- What Type of System Is the Right AC Replacement for My Plano Home?
- Benefits of Ductless Air Conditioning for My Dallas Home
- Air Conditioner Replacement Buying Guide for Plano Homeowners