Air Conditioner Replacement in Dallas & Plano, Texas
To provide the comfort and relief you need to fight off the heat of a Plano summer, your system needs to be in top shape. Your system needs to be strong. It needs to be efficient. And above all, it needs to be the exact right fit to meet your needs! Having trouble with your cooling system this season? It may be time to replace!
At Total Air & Heat, our certified and trustworthy specialists are dedicated to bringing you the best. We want to bring you the air conditioning service you need most! Our team has been providing flawless cooling solutions for years, and we can bring you superior Plano AC replacement and installation.
Plano AC Replacement Services
When you’re seeking a replacement, you can’t trust the project to just anyone. Your system needs to be chosen with your unique needs in mind! The cooling system has to be chosen, sized, and installed to cover your cooling needs to the letter. Too little, or even too much power from your AC system can mean inefficiency, poor air quality, and can even wear out your air conditioning system long before its time.
Our Total Air & Heat experts provide perfect service, every time, with services geared toward meeting all of you and your home’s needs! Are you looking for a replacement of the same AC system type? Something completely different? Our experts can assist! We offer:
- Central air conditioning
- Mini-split (ductless) air conditioning
- Geothermal heat pumps
- Forced-air heat pumps
When Is It Time for AC Replacement?
Most Plano area homeowners seek repair when they experience air conditioner issues. If that is the service you need, we’re more than happy to provide! But is repair actually your best option? Possibly. But in these situations, replacement is the preferred action:
- Ineffective air conditioner performance. It can come from many causes, including a poorly sized or installed system, one that is aging, or simply one that has experienced critical damage. But regardless of the cause, if your system simply isn’t keeping your home cool, it’s time to get a new system.
- Persistent poor efficiency. Maintaining your home is costly and you want to do everything in your power to seek better, more efficient solutions. There are tons of excellent cooling options that provide higher than average efficiency, saving you money over time. But if your system isn’t one of those, or if it was but is no longer performing to your standards, go for replacement!
- Refrigerant leaks. This is one of those situations that can possibly fall under AC repair or AC replacement. But our experts would highly recommend replacement. Once refrigerant leaks have begun to spring in your system, it is more than likely that they will continue to do so, regardless of repair efforts.
- Excessive repair needs. If your current air conditioning system needs repair too often, it will be much, much cheaper to simply choose an AC replacement. A cooling system that needs yearly professional AC repair or more is no longer worth it, investment-wise.
- Older AC units. As we said before, efficiency is important. And if your Plano AC unit is 10, 15 years old—it is not likely to be sufficiently effective. Additionally older air conditioning systems tend to require more repair, and often simply cannot meet your cooling needs.
Why Choose Total Air & Heat for Air Conditioner Replacement in Dallas & Plano?
Did you know that correctly installing an air conditioner can reduce your Plano home’s cooling costs by up to 30 percent? Without a correctly installed air conditioner, you may have air flow problems, mechanical problems, and insulation problems that can cause cold air to escape.
Following these industry best practices helps us make sure your air conditioner is:
- Correctly sized to meet your home’s needs
- Connected to a well-sealed duct system
- Operating with sufficient airflow in the system
- Installed with the proper amount of refrigerant
Our team has expertly installed air conditioners in Plano and Dallas area homes since 1957. Trust Total Air & Heat for air conditioner installation services—give us a call at 866-442-2821!
Contact Total Air & Heat for Air Conditioner Replacement in Dallas & Plano
When considering a replacement air conditioner, it’s best to factor in your monthly bills, how old your existing air conditioner is, and how reliable it is. If it’s obvious your air conditioner is at the end of its life, save yourself the hassle of paying for continuous repairs and go ahead and get a new AC unit in Plano—you’ll have to eventually get one anyway, and the sooner you do, the more money you’ll save!
Contact Total Air & Heat today to get a quote on new air conditioner replacement in the Greater Dallas area, including Plano!