Keeping you cool in the middle of the sweltering Frisco summers is Total Air & Heat’s number one priority. Whether you need an entirely new AC unit or just a few repairs for your existing air conditioner, you can call us for comprehensive, quick service. We are the leading air conditioning experts in the Frisco, TX area, but don’t take our word for it! Check out our reviews and see what our customers have to say about us.
We cut your costs as much as possible by going the extra mile in making sure our tune-ups, repairs, and installations are in excellent working order, and we lighten the financial burden even more by offering financing for air conditioning services.
Contact us to find out how we can keep your air conditioner in top working order or if you need repairs to your existing unit. We are proud to offer superior service, honest value, and top-quality service at a reasonable cost.
Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement Services in Frisco, TX
The best air conditioning systems can last anywhere from 15 – 20 years, so if yours is ending its lifetime, you should call Total Air & Heat for an air conditioner replacement. There are different types of air conditioners you can choose from, including:
- Central air conditioning systems – Central AC units cool your home by pumping cold air through ducts in your walls. Typically, the evaporator system is located in the basement, so if you have limited space, you may want to choose a mini-split system or heat pump.
- Mini-split or ductless air conditioners – Mini-split systems eliminate the need for ductwork by using thin copper tubing that pumps refrigerant directly to wall mounted blowers inside one room. This works in reverse in winter, absorbing heat from the outside air and moving it indoors to heat your Frisco home.
- Heat pumps – Similar to mini-split systems, heat pumps absorb the air from the outside and remove the heat from it, creating a nice flow of cold air inside. Heat pumps do use ductwork, unless you specify for a ductless heat pump. In a reverse cycle, you can use a heat pump to heat your home as well. Many families in the Frisco area use heat pumps because of their dual function.
- Geothermal air conditioners – Using pipes buried deep in the ground, geothermal AC units use water and the earth’s temperature to extract heat from the air and pump out chilled air through ductwork. This is the most energy-efficient type of AC unit, and many Frisco residents take advantage of this energy-saving cooling system.
When choosing an air conditioner, you should keep in mind the size of your home, your budget, and your personal preferences. If affordable, reliable heat in every room of the house is important to you, a central air conditioner would be your best bet. Perhaps you want to be environmentally conscious and choose a geothermal air conditioning unit or invest in a heat pump.
Whatever the case, our trained specialists will help you along the way to choose the best AC unit for you and your family, as well as offer up-front and honest pricing. We’re not happy unless you’re happy, so we’ll make sure your new air conditioner installation or replacement works as efficiently as possible.
Frisco Air Conditioner Repair and Maintenance
After spending a long day at the Dr. Pepper Ballpark on a summer day, you want to return to a comfortably cool home. There’s nothing worse than a broken AC unit in the middle of a Texas summer. We get it, and that’s why our air conditioning repair services are quick and thorough, so you’ll be back to enjoying your cool home as soon as possible. Signs you may need repairs for your air conditioner may include:
- It isn’t providing enough cool air. Paying for an air conditioning system that doesn’t work can be one of the most frustrating things for a homeowner. Instead of grumbling and hoping it gets cooler in your home, call Total Air & Heat to have a professional come and examine the root of the problem.
- You have high energy bills. If you notice your energy bills creeping up when your usage is the same, you should call a local HVAC technician to inspect your system and provide air conditioning repairs.
- It makes loud or odd noises. While air conditioning systems do make some noise, popping or banging noises aren’t normal. Call an air conditioning repair technician to investigate the problem when you hear these sounds.
- It’s leaking. When condensation forms inside the AC unit, the drain tube keep moisture buildup from happening. If the drain tube is blocked or broken, a pool of water will form at the base of your AC unit.
- Your home is unevenly cooled. If one room is nice and cool and another is sticky and hot, you may need to get your ducts inspected. There could be a possible air flow problem, which can be easily remedied by one of our experienced technicians. If you use a ductless air conditioning system, it may be a problem with the unit itself. A quick visit by one of our technicians will give you the answer!
- It’s blowing hot air. If your air conditioning system’s not producing any cold air at all, you should call a technician right away for service. It could also be a problem with your thermostat or time to upgrade to a digital one.
But any time you feel like something is wrong, give us a call and we’ll come out and diagnose the problem and fix it, if possible. If your air conditioner is beyond repairs, we’ll help you out with choosing a replacement model.
Have you signed up for a maintenance plan yet? Regular maintenance on your air conditioning unit will lengthen its life and make you more comfortable in the long run. Check out our residential maintenance packages, and become part of our Total Air & Heat family!
Schedule Your Air Conditioner Service in the Frisco, TX Area
As a rule of thumb, if you are needing air conditioner repairs more than twice a year, you should get a replacement. Newer AC units are also more energy efficient, so an investment now would save you money in the long run.
Ready to make your Frisco home a cool retreat for the summer? Give us a call at 866-442-2821 for services all over the Frisco, Texas area. We guarantee a 24-hour response time anywhere in the area and guarantee you’ll be satisfied with our work!
Serving Frisco’s HVAC Needs
For all your HVAC needs, turn to Total Air & Heat for heating and cooling services—call or click today to learn more about: