Commercial HVAC Maintenance in Dallas & Plano
As a property manager, you understand the importance of a fully functioning HVAC system. Whether your office building’s heating system isn’t reliably keeping your employees or customers warm against the bitter cold outside or your restaurant’s cooling system is struggling to maintain the comfort in your building—you need Total Air & Heat. Our team has been providing commercial HVAC services to your Dallas area neighbors for over 50 years! If you’re looking for an easy way to ensure your HVAC system operates efficiently year round, you need to consider a commercial maintenance agreement.
In the Dallas and Plano area, the weather can be unpredictable. If HVAC maintenance is neglected, you spend more on utility costs and major repairs. Your equipment may break down when you need it the most. When maintenance is neglected, it will void your warranty. Worst of all, neglected maintenance may put your building’s occupants safety at risk. At Total Air & Heat, we offer a Scheduled Service Program to commercial property owners, like you!
If you don’t currently have a maintenance plan for your heating or AC unit, you should contact Total Air & Heat to get one set up immediately.
Save Money with a Commercial Maintenance Agreement
Are you tired of paying for costly breakdowns? Our goal at Total Air & Heat is to provide you with cost-effective service that is available 24/7. Scheduling routine maintenance with our commercial HVAC maintenance agreement can save you money by:
- Reducing your monthly utility bills
- Increasing the reliability of your HVAC system
- Reducing major breakdown costs
- Offering customized plans appropriate for your business
Our Scheduled Service Program is the most pro-active way of managing your commercial property’s HVAC system. Consistent monitoring and car for the units helps to provide cleaner, safer, and more efficient system operations, longer unit life, and better levels of indoor air quality. With energy costs continually on the rise, Total Air & Heats Scheduled Service Program makes for good environmental and business sense.
If you’re looking for a simple heating and cooling solution to keep your systems operating at maximum efficiency, you need a dependable HVAC company you can trust. We offer the best service, the best quality, and the best value in the Dallas and Plano area. Contact us today!
Commercial HVAC Maintenance Agreement in the Dallas Area
With a commercial maintenance agreement, a service technician will:
- Clean condenser coil
- Measure and adjust refrigerant pressure
- Check evaporator coil if assessable
- Clean and clear condensate drains
- Test starting capabilities
- Apply algae treatment where indicated
- Oil fan motors where applicable
- Adjust and clean blower components
- Monitor voltage and voltage on compressor, blower, fan, contactors, and capacitors
- Test for proper airflow rate
- Tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate moving parts where applicable
- Measure heating/cooling transfer capability
- Calibrate Thermostat
- Test and adjust safety controls
- Perform safety inspection on heat exchanger
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor gas pressure and adjust burner/pilot assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Monitor fan and safety limit controls
- Change filters in all equipment
Ready for maintenance that will keep your HVAC system operating efficiently year in and year out? Contact Total Air & Heat today!
Commercial HVAC Maintenance Services in Dallas & Plano
We at Total Air & Heat are experts at HVAC maintenance. We have found that well-maintained systems seldom break down. In fact, 90 percent of all failures are directly related to lack of regular maintenance. Day in and day out, the trained and dependable staff at Total Air & Heat looks after you, your employees, your tenants, and your customers heating and air conditioning needs. We work with you to make your service calls as convenient as possible for you—we provide 24 hour service, 7 days a week!
Why wait? Call us at 866-442-2821 for more information on how you can take advantage of the commercial Scheduled Service Program. Contact us for complete details and to get your own exclusive commercial HVAC maintenance plan!