Air Duct Services in Dallas & Plano
Poorly installed or corroded ductwork can account for up to 30 percent of your heating and cooling costs, costing you hundreds if not thousands of dollars. But more than that, leaky ducts can contaminate your indoor air with mold, dust, and toxins that pose a serious health hazard. When you need ductwork installed, replaced, or cleaned, trust the professionals at Total Air & Heat to get the job done right the first time, every time. We understand how important it is to maintain a happy and healthy home, which is why we aren’t satisfied with our work until you are!
Contact Total Air & Heat for air duct installation and cleaning in the Dallas area!
Don’t cause yourself costly issues later down the line. Hire an experienced ductwork installation company, like Total Air & Heat, when you need new air ducts. Our installation process is top notch, so you can rest easy knowing you have ductwork professionals on the job.
Benefits of new, properly installed ductwork include:
- Improved health – Leaky ductwork can cause harmful fumes, chemicals, insulation particles and dust to leak out into your home. Many people suffer from allergies or asthma because of this. Replacing or repairing your ducts will eliminate all of these harmful particles from leaking out into your home.
- Increased safety – If your ductwork is not sealed properly, combustion gases from your home gas equipment (stoves, furnaces, water heaters, fireplaces, etc.) can flow back into your home instead of outside. These gases include carbon monoxide, which is completely odorless and invisible and can cause death. With new ductwork, you can rest assured that all harmful gases are directed outside your home.
- Reduced costs – Leaky ducts allow heat to escape, making your heating system work harder. A properly sealed duct system saves money and lowers your energy bills.
For high quality air duct installation in Dallas, Plano, and the surrounding Texas area, contact the experts at Total Air & Heat.
Air Duct Cleaning
When your air ducts are polluted with dust, mold, bacteria, fungi, and more, your allergy, asthma, and sinus conditions may worsen—especially during the summer and winter when your air conditioner or heating system is running full blast throughout the day to keep your family comfortable. Don’t compromise the air quality in your home!
Cleaning your ductwork helps remove accumulated dust, debris such as cobwebs, and rodent droppings which eases airflow and increases efficiency of the system. Watch out for the telltale warning signs that it’s time to call a professional:
- Dust, cobwebs, and other debris blowing out of the air vents
- Visible mold on the inside surfaces of ducts
- Rodent droppings and dead insects inside ductwork
For air duct cleaning, Total Air & Heat is the company to call in the Dallas and Plano areas.
Air Duct Cleaning vs. Replacement
Comfort and air quality ought to go hand-in-hand, but that isn’t always the case. Older homes and buildings can have a buildup of possibly harmful agents that taint the quality of the air you breathe. Thankfully, at Total Air & Heat, we offer cleaning specials to help you clear out those particles and keep your air flowing freely!
However, for some homes, no amount of cleaning will do the trick. Years of accumulated dirt and air pollutants can take a toll on the integrity of the air ducts in your Dallas home. In cases like these, even our heaviest clean will not be able to salvage years of damage, corrosion, and particulate buildup. It may be time to consider an upgrade and transition your ductwork to a new, streamlined system that will deliver you crisp, clean air for years to come.
Our team will work with you throughout the installation process to customize your ductwork design and ensure that it is the perfect fit for your Dallas home. Be sure your investment is in the hands of the experts and trust that Total Air & Heat will get the project completed perfectly the first time.
Call us today at 972-881-0020 or click here to contact us online about the ductwork in your Dallas, TX home!
Ductwork Installation & Cleaning in Dallas & Plano
Ignoring problems with your air ducts and vents can result in larger issues that may be more costly to address. Prompt service will help to ensure your air quality is not being affected by a buildup of particles and contaminants. Replacing your ducts will eliminate the excessive accumulation of dirt, dust, and other debris in your home. Looking for other ways to improve the efficiency of your home and save money? Learn more about Total Air & Heat’s Enalasys E-Scan!
For dependable ductwork installation and cleaning in Dallas, Plano, and the surrounding Texas areas, contact Total Air & Heat today!