Furnace Replacement in Dallas & Plano, Texas
There comes a point when your furnace just doesn’t cut it anymore. Maybe your heating bills have skyrocketed or the rooms in your home are heating unevenly. Whatever the case, it might be time to consider replacing the furnace in your Plano area home.
If it is time to invest in a new, energy-efficient heating system, the HVAC experts at Total Air & Heat can assist you throughout the furnace replacement process! We will match you with the Carrier or Trane system that has the capacity, energy-efficiency, and price to suit all your wants and needs. We’ve been replacing furnaces in the Plano and Dallas area since 1957, so you can trust us with all your furnace installation needs!
Ready to replace your home’s furnace? Contact the professionals at Total Air & Heat today to schedule furnace replacement in Dallas, Plano, or the surrounding area!
Heating System Replacement in Plano, Texas
Don’t put up with a heating system that isn’t doing its job. When the cold weather arrives—which it will—you need an energy-efficient furnace that will keep your home comfortable no matter how low the temperatures decide to drop. Without a working furnace, your home might be as cold as if you were sitting outside at Bob Woodruff Park on the coldest day of the year! And if you ask us, that sounds pretty miserable. At Total Air & Heat, we never want you to feel inconvenienced in your own home, which is why we provide unparalleled furnace replacement services for Plano area homeowners.
Furnace Replacement Process
Total Air & Heat abides by the Air Conditioning Contractors of America’s HVAC Quality Installation Specification, which helps ensure your replacement goes perfectly. Correctly replacing a furnace can reduce your home’s heating and cooling costs by up to 30 percent! Without a correctly installed system, you may have air flow problems, chamber problems, and insulation problems that can cause heat to escape.
Following these industry best practices helps ensure your new furnace is:
- Correctly sized to meet your home’s needs
- Connected to a well-sealed duct system
- Operating with sufficient airflow in the system
- Installed with the proper amount of refrigerant
Signs You Need a Furnace Replacement
- Age – The average life expectancy of a furnace is 18 years. Do you know how old yours is? If your furnace is older than 15 years it’s time to start considering a replacement.
- Unusually high heating bills – A sudden increase in your heating bill compared to the prior year indicates that your furnace’s life may be coming to an end.
- Frequent repairs – If you’ve repaired your furnace within the past two years, and you’re still experiencing problems, it’s time for a replacement. The repairs will begin to add up and buying a new furnace is your best option.
- Yellow pilot light – If your furnace flame is yellow instead of blue, it could be a sign that your furnace is producing carbon monoxide—which could be fatal!
- Inconsistent heating – If you’re constantly adjusting your thermostat or there are hot and cold spots throughout your home, your furnace has stopped distributing heat evenly.
- Strange noises – If you hear groaning, banging, or humming noises coming from your furnace, there’s something wrong. A professional can diagnose whether you need a furnace repair or replacement!
Have you noticed your furnace exhibiting any of these warning signs? If so, contact Total Air & Heat! You don’t want to find yourself on the coldest night of the year with an inefficient heating system, which is why furnace replacement might be the solution you’ve been looking for!
Contact Total Air & Heat for Furnace Replacement in Dallas & Plano
When considering a furnace replacement, it’s best to factor in your monthly bills, how old your existing furnace is, and how reliable it is. If it’s obvious your furnace is at the end of its life, save yourself the hassle of paying for continuous repairs and go ahead and get a furnace replacement—you’ll have to eventually get one anyway, and the sooner you do, the more money you’ll save!