You never know when the chill will hit the area, and you’ll need heating repair service. Make sure your heater is running at peak performance so you’re not left in the cold. Whether it is for your Frisco home or business, an under-performing heating system can make for an uncomfortable time for your family or your customers.
If you need heating system repair in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, including Frisco, call Total Air & Heat today!
Signs Your Heating System Might Need Repairs in Frisco
Our products and technician training is what makes us different than every other HVAC company in the Frisco area. It also helps that since we’ve been in the area so long, we are the authority for local problems that pop up. There’s no heating system we haven’t seen and no Frisco furnace problem we haven’t repaired.
Some common signs you need your furnace repaired in Frisco include:
- It isn’t providing sufficient heat. Forking over your hard-earned dollars for heating that doesn’t cut it can be one of the most frustrating things for a homeowner. Instead of grumbling and hoping it gets warmer in your home, call Total Air & Heat to have a professional come and examine the issue to get to the root of the problem.
- You have high energy bills. If you notice your energy bills creeping up when your usage is the same, you should call a local HVAC technician to inspect your system and provide heating repairs.
- You hear loud or odd noises coming from your heating system. While heating systems do make some noise, banging, hissing, or popping noises aren’t normal. Call a heating repair technician to investigate the problem.
- Your home is unevenly heated. If one room is piping hot and another ice cold, you may need to get your ducts inspected. There could be a possible air flow problem, which can be easily remedied by one of our experienced technicians.
- It’s blowing cold air. If it’s not producing any heat at all, you should call a technician right away to service your heating system. It could also be a problem with your thermostat or time to upgrade to a digital one.
- You and your family have noticed a decrease in air quality. We specialize in Trane Comfort Systems, and we will make sure your heating system is not only running properly, but also producing healthy heat. Carbon monoxide leaks are one danger of letting your furnace go too long without being serviced, so if you or your family begin feeling ill, call a specialist right away.
Do You Need a Furnace Repair or Replacement in Frisco?
If you’re not sure whether you need a new heating system, you’re not alone. It can be confusing, especially if you inherited it when you moved into a new house. If you know your furnace is at least 10-15 years old, it’s worth it to get a replacement. If your heating system is still relatively new, you can probably get by with repairs.
As a rule of thumb, if you are needing furnace repairs more than twice a year, you should get a replacement. Newer heating system is also more energy efficient, so an investment now will save you money in the long run.
Contact Total Air & Heat for Heater Repair & Maintenance Services in Frisco
When your furnace isn’t performing efficiently, you can trust the experts at Total Air & Heat to make it right. With more than 50 years of experience under our belts, we’ve seen every repair scenario there is and guarantee a 24-hour response time anywhere in the Frisco, TX area.
Contact Total Air & Heat today to get a quote on heater repair in Frisco!
Serving Frisco’s HVAC Needs
Total Air & Heat provides the following heating system services to residents in the Frisco area:
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Services
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Electric Furnace Maintenance and Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Maintenance
- Furnace Replacement
- Gas Furnace Maintenance and Repair
- Heat Pump Services
- HVAC Repair
- Heating Services
- Indoor Air Quality
- Residential HVAC Services
- Trane & Carrier Wells Fargo Financing
Make sure your furnace is running properly before it’s too late! Contact us today for a tune-up in Frisco, Texas, so you won’t be stranded in the cold!