Air Duct Cleaning in Dallas & Plano, Texas
Indoor air quality in the Texas areas of Dallas and Plano has become a large issue in recent decades. We breathe in huge quantities of dust, dander, mold spore, bacteria—and this is in our homes! Where does it all come from? You might be surprised to find that much of it hanging out in your ducts, which is why our professional air quality team offers complete duct cleaning services!
Total Air & Heat is dedicated to bringing our residential and commercial clients the best in complete care and quality services. Our air duct cleaning can provide you with a huge boost in air quality and energy-efficiency, preserving your health while simultaneously bringing benefits to your bank account, too. For superior service that puts your needs first, trust Total Air & Heat in Texas.
When you need complete duct cleaning services, duct installation, or total HVAC solutions in Dallas or Plano, trust Total Air & Heat to have you covered. Contact us online to schedule service, or call 866-442-2821 to speak with an air quality specialist directly!
Air Duct Cleaning Services in Dallas & Plano
A good air duct cleaning service can go a long, long way in restoring comfort and air quality in your home. To meet your needs our specialists offer customized services that treat every inch of your ducts, removing mold and bacteria as well as common allergens like dust, insects, vermin droppings, and more.
Our team is equipped with industry-leading tools and specialized training, letting you know our cleaning service is exceptionally thorough and exact, offering you the absolute best cleaning service a professional team can muster.
Is Air Duct Cleaning Necessary?
Cleaning your ductwork helps remove accumulated dust, debris such as cobwebs, and rodent droppings which eases airflow and increases efficiency of the system. Watch out for the telltale warning signs that it’s time to call a professional:
- Dust, cobwebs, and other debris blowing out of the air vents
- Visible mold on the inside surfaces of ducts
- Rodent droppings and dead insects inside ductwork
- Musty or funky odors coming from vents and ducts
- Drops in air flow or HVAC energy efficiency
Cleaning your air ducts isn’t a one and done job. The frequency for which your ductwork needs to be cleaned depends on a few factors, including:
- Are you the original homeowner?
- How often is your AC system maintained?
- How often do you change your air filters?
- Do you own pets?
If you’ve noticed any of these signs in your Dallas and Plano area home, or it’s been awhile since your last duct cleaning, call Total Air & Heat at 866-442-2821!
Benefits of Duct Cleaning in the Dallas Area
Having clean air ducts is important for many reasons, including:
- Improved health – According to The American Lung Association, most people spend almost 90 percent of their time indoors. But did you know that the air in your Dallas area home is actually more polluted than the outside air! Duct cleaning service cleans the air in your home, helping minimize the chance of asthma or allergy problems.
- Extended lifespan of HVAC system – Believe us when we tell you that 9 out of 10 air conditioner or heating system failures are caused by the accumulation of dirt and dust. Don’t risk the life of your Plano home’s HVAC system by letting dust and debris build up in your ventilation system. Having clean air ducts help to reduce the chance of overheating problems, inefficient blower fans, or a cracking heat exchanger.
- Reduced dust – Are you tired of dealing with excess dust throughout your home? If your ductwork is filled with dust, these particles get blown through the ventilation system and land around your house in the air and on the furniture. Minimize the dust exposure in your home by scheduling a duct cleaning with Total Air & Heat.
Don’t let your family suffer from dirty air ducts. Contact Total Air & Heat today to learn more about how you can benefit from metal air duct cleaning!
How Often Do I Need Duct Cleaning in Texas?
Honestly speaking this answer changes from household to household. It depends on a wide variety of factors that include:
- Whether or not you’re the original homeowner
- How frequently you receive HVAC maintenance
- How frequently your air filters are changed
- Whether or not you have pets
- How many occupants are in your home
- The type of HVAC system you have installed
- And more
While few would argue that the service is necessarily a twice a year sort of thing, an annual or biennial service can go a long way in helping your home stay cleaner, air stay fresher, and HVAC efficiency operating at its peak.
Air Duct Cleaning in the Dallas & Plano Areas
Maximize the efficiency of your home’s HVAC system while improving the health of your family. Total Air & Heat’s air duct cleaning services promote improved health, increased efficiency, and reduced costs—why wait? If you’re interested in getting the maximum quality of heating or air conditioning for the lowest cost and highest value, we can help.
For all your HVAC needs, turn to Total Air & Heat, the leading air duct cleaning company in Texas! Our ductwork services allow you to save money and stay comfortable in your home! Call us at 866-442-2821!