Air Duct Cleaning in Dallas & Plano, Texas
When your air ducts are polluted with dust, mold, bacteria, fungi, and more, your allergy, asthma, and sinus conditions may worsen—especially during the summer and winter when your air conditioner or heating system is running full blast throughout the day to keep your family comfortable. Don’t compromise the air quality in your home! For ductwork cleaning, Total Air & Heat is the company to call in the Dallas and Plano areas.
When you hire the HVAC experts at Total Air & Heat, you will receive high quality and reliable service. Our team has experiencing determining the cause of your ductwork and ventilation issues. In most cases, the problem that leads to ducts becoming excessively dirty is that they aren’t set up correctly! Not only will we clean out your air ducts, but we will assess what is causing your trouble and provide solutions and repair to your Plano area home’s ductwork.
For air duct cleaning or service in the Dallas and Plano area, contact Total Air & Heat. Your neighbors have been trusting our family-owned company since 1957.
Is Air Duct Cleaning Necessary?
Cleaning your ductwork helps remove accumulated dust, debris such as cobwebs, and rodent droppings which eases airflow and increases efficiency of the system. Watch out for the telltale warning signs that it’s time to call a professional:
- Dust, cobwebs, and other debris blowing out of the air vents
- Visible mold on the inside surfaces of ducts
- Rodent droppings and dead insects inside ductwork
Cleaning your air ducts isn’t a one and done job. The frequency for which your ductwork needs to be cleaned depends on a few factors, including:
- Are you the original homeowner?
- How often is your AC system maintained?
- How often do you change your air filters?
- Do you own pets?
If you’ve noticed any of these signs in your Dallas and Plano area home, or it’s been awhile since your last duct cleaning, call Total Air & Heat at 866-442-2821!
Benefits of Duct Cleaning in the Dallas Area
Having clean air ducts is important for many reasons, including:
- Improved health – According to The American Lung Association, most people spend almost 90 percent of their time indoors. But did you know that the air in your Dallas area home is actually more polluted than the outside air! Duct cleaning service cleans the air in your home, helping minimize the chance of asthma or allergy problems.
- Extended lifespan of HVAC system – Believe us when we tell you that 9 out of 10 air conditioner or heating system failures are caused by the accumulation of dirt and dust. Don’t risk the life of your Plano home’s HVAC system by letting dust and debris build up in your ventilation system. Having clean air ducts help to reduce the chance of overheating problems, inefficient blower fans, or a cracking heat exchanger.
- Reduced dust – Are you tired of dealing with excess dust throughout your home? If your ductwork is filled with dust, these particles get blown through the ventilation system and land around your house in the air and on the furniture. Minimize the dust exposure in your home by scheduling a duct cleaning with Total Air & Heat.
Don’t let your family suffer from dirty air ducts. Contact Total Air & Heat today to learn more about how you can benefit from metal air duct cleaning!
Air Duct Cleaning in the Dallas & Plano Areas
Maximize the efficiency of your home’s HVAC system while improving the health of your family. Total Air & Heat’s air duct cleaning services promote improved health, increased efficiency, and reduced costs—why wait? If you’re interested in getting the maximum quality of heating or air conditioning for the lowest cost and highest value, we can help.
For all your HVAC needs, turn to Total Air & Heat, the leading air duct cleaning company in Texas! Our ductwork services allow you to save money and stay comfortable in your home! Call us at 866-442-2821!