Furnace Repair Services in Dallas & Plano
Everything is bigger in Texas, and that includes temperature swings. You never know when you’ll need to turn on the heat, so you should always make sure your gas or electric furnace is in good working order. Total Air & Heat offers the most comprehensive, technically advanced furnace repair services, so when your heater goes haywire, you should choose us to set it right.
Furnace Repair Services in the Plano, TX Area
If your furnace is struggling to keep your home warm, it might be past the point where routine maintenance can help. The heating experts at Total Air & Heat offer the most comprehensive, technically advanced furnace repair services, so when your heater goes haywire, call us to set it right.
If you notice any of the following signs, call Total Air & Heat immediately:
- Rising energy bills
- Uneven heating
- Odd noises coming from your furnace
- Cold air coming from vents
- Furnace cycling on and off
- Pilot light is burnt out
Dallas Gas Furnace Repair Services
Gas furnaces are extremely reliable, and can last up to 20 years with annual maintenance. With recent technological advances, gas furnaces are among the safest and most energy efficient in the industry.
Because gas furnaces rely on fuel, they need to be properly cared for and cleaned. One of the most common problem with gas furnaces is with the pilot light. If it’s a dullish yellow color or won’t light at all, you need to call for repairs.
Electric Furnace Repair Services in Plano, TX
Electric furnaces are a great addition to your home if you don’t like the idea of using fuel to heat your Texas home. However, operating cost tends to be a bit higher than gas furnaces, which is why it’s extremely important to minimize heat loss through ductwork and have your system regularly inspected for efficiency.
Common problems with electric furnaces include dirty filters and not enough lubrication on blowers and motors. If your electric furnace is acting up, call a technician before your heating costs go through the roof.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair Services
There are a few signs you shouldn’t ignore that mean you should call a furnace repair technician. Ignoring these signs or saying “I’ll do it later” only lets the problem get worse, which will end up costing you more money. If you notice any of the following, call Total Air & Heat immediately!
- You see a rise in energy bills. If your energy consumption hasn’t gone up but your bills have, it might be because your furnace is working overtime to produce enough heat to keep your Plano home warm. You should call a local HVAC technician to investigate immediately, because the longer you wait the more likely you’ll need a furnace replacement instead of a few repairs.
- There’s uneven heating in your home. If one room is stifling hot while another is ice cold, you might need to get your ducts inspected. This is a common sign of an airflow problem, and the best solution is to call a technician to investigate the problem.
- You hear loud or odd noises in your vents or furnace chamber. It’s not unheard of in Dallas, Texas for critters to find their way into a home’s ductwork, but if there’s nothing living in your vents, the culprit is probably your furnace. It’s perfectly normal to hear your furnace humming, but loud bangs, hissing, and groaning are a sign something is wrong.
- Cold air is coming out of your vents. If your furnace isn’t producing any heat at all, it could either be your thermostat or the furnace itself. Check your thermostat, and if the problem persists, call an HVAC technician immediately.
- Your furnace cycles on and off frequently. Short cycling is usually an air flow problem and can be caused by many things, including an oversized furnace or undersized ducts.
- The furnace’s blower fan is constantly running. If you’ve checked your thermostat to make sure it’s set to AUTO instead of ON, you need to call a technician to investigate and fix the problem.
- Your pilot light is burnt out. It needs to be relit! If you don’t know how or aren’t comfortable relighting it yourself, call a technician from Total Air & Heat.
Contact Total Air & Heat for Furnace Repair Services in the Plano & Dallas, TX Area
Have a furnace problem? Contact Total Air & Heat before a little malfunction turns into a disaster! Our technicians are all NATE-certified and required to attend a minimum of two manufacturers’ training schools a year. We value homeowners, like you, which is why we specialize in Trane furnace repair.
Call us at 866-442-2821 when you need furnace repairs in the Greater Dallas area, including Plano!