Furnace Repair in Dallas & Plano, Texas
Total Air & Heat Is Top-Rated Dallas Furnace Company
Everything is bigger in Texas, and that includes temperature swings. You never know when you’ll need to turn on the heat, so you should always make sure your gas or electric furnace is in good working order.
Total Air & Heat is a trusted furnace company in Dallas that offers the most comprehensive, technically advanced heating repair services around. So, whenever your heater can’t keep up or breaks down, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Is your electric or gas furnace acting up? Searching for “furnace repair near me”? Contact Total Air & Heat, a top-rated heating and furnace company in Dallas and Plano! Call us today at 972-881-0020!
Comprehensive Dallas & Plano Furnace Repair Services
If your furnace is struggling to keep your home warm, or it has simply stopped working, it might be past the point where routine maintenance can help. The Dallas heating contractors at Total Air & Heat offer the most comprehensive, technically advanced heating system repair services, so when your heater goes haywire, call us to set it right.
If you notice any of the following warning signs, call us immediately for Dallas furnace repair:
- Rising energy bills
- Uneven heating
- Odd noises coming from your furnace
- Cold air coming from vents
- Furnace cycling on and off
- Pilot light is burnt out
Contact Total Air & Heat at 972-881-0020 for “furnace repair near my location” in the Dallas area!
Gas Furnace Repair Services for Dallas Homes
Gas furnaces are extremely dependable, lasting up to 20 years with annual furnace maintenance. With recent technological advances, gas furnaces are among the safest and most energy-efficient in the industry.
Because gas furnaces rely on fuel, they need to be properly cared for and cleaned. One of the most common problems with gas furnaces is with the pilot light. If it’s a dullish yellow color or won’t light at all, you need to call our Dallas furnace company for repair service.
Electric Furnace Repair Services in Plano, TX
Electric furnaces are a great addition to your home if you don’t like the idea of using fuel to heat your Texas home. However, the operating cost tends to be a bit higher than gas furnaces, which is why it’s extremely important to minimize heat loss through ductwork and have your system regularly inspected for efficiency.
Common problems with electric furnaces include dirty filters and not enough lubrication on blowers and motors. If your electric furnace is acting up, call a Plano HVAC contractor for heater repair before your heating costs go through the roof.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair in Dallas & Plano, TX
When furnaces have problems, they’ll start to show some clear-cut warning signs. Knowing what to look for can help you know when you need to make a call to our local furnace company in Dallas. It can make the difference between a quick, affordable fix and expensive repairs and more headaches later!
Here are some of the most common warning signs that you need furnace repair service at your Dallas-area home:
- Increasing energy bills: If your energy consumption hasn’t gone up but your bills have, it might be because your furnace is working overtime to produce enough heat to keep your Plano home warm. You should call a local heating contractor to investigate immediately because the longer you wait, the more likely you’ll need a furnace replacement instead of a few repairs.
- Cold spots in your home: If one room is stifling hot while another is ice cold, you might need to get your ducts inspected. This is a common sign of an airflow problem, and the best solution is to call a local Dallas heating contractor to investigate the problem.
- Strange noises in your vents or furnace chamber: It’s not unheard of in Dallas for critters to find their way into a home’s ductwork, but if there’s nothing living in your vents, the culprit is probably your furnace. It’s perfectly normal to hear your furnace humming, but loud bangs, hissing, and groaning are a sign something is wrong.
- Cold air coming out of your vents: If your furnace isn’t producing any heat at all, it could either be your thermostat, heat exchanger, or the furnace itself. Check your thermostat, and if the problem persists, call a local Plano heating contractor immediately.
- A short-cycling system: Short cycling is usually an airflow problem and can be caused by many things, including an oversized furnace or undersized ducts.
- A continuously running blower fan: If you’ve checked your thermostat to make sure it’s set to AUTO instead of ON, you need to call a heating contractor to investigate and fix the problem.
- No pilot light: It needs to be relit! If you don’t know how or aren’t comfortable relighting it yourself, call a Dallas heating contractor from Total Air & Heat to work on your furnace ignitor.
Get Service from a Trusted Dallas Furnace Company: Contact Total Air & Heat
You don’t have to deal with furnace problems alone! Contact Total Air & Heat now, and our Dallas heating contractors will be on their way to help!
Call Total Air & Heat’s top-rated heating contractors at 972-881-0020 when you need furnace repairs in the Greater Dallas area, including Plano!
And don’t forget to check on our specials to get the most value from your next HVAC service!