Dallas is the third largest city in Texas and home to great food, attractions, and sports teams. It’s not surprising most Dallas residents would rather not spend time worrying about their HVAC system when there are so many better things to be doing. But when your HVAC system does give you problems, you can trust Total Air & Heat to get it back on track and get you back to your life.
Our services range from basic AC repairs and maintenance to extensive furnace troubleshooting and replacements. If you’re looking for a heating and air conditioning service in the Dallas, Texas area, you can trust us to get the job done, quickly, comprehensively, and at a fair price!
What makes us difference than every other HVAC contractor in Dallas?
- Our products and extensive technician training are only top-of-the-line
- We install only the best heating and air conditioning systems in the industry
- Our technicians are required to attend at least two manufacturers’ training schools each year
- We’ve been around for more than 50 years, giving us a leading edge on expertise in the industry
- We offer standard, high, and super efficiency heating and air conditioning systems, and we specialize in Trane Comfort Systems
What are you waiting for? Contact us today and we guarantee you’ll come back the next time you have a problem!
Our Dallas Heating and Air Conditioning Services Include:
We install and design all the ductwork and fittings you’ll need for your HVAC system. We also install ductless air and heating systems for homes with limited space. With registers you’ll eliminate hot spots in your home, and by upgrading to a digital thermostat, your home comfort options are endless. In
- Trane and Carrier Wells Fargo Financing
- Air conditioner replacement
- Furnace replacement
- Heat pump repair
- Heat pump installation
- Heat pump maintenance
- Air conditioner installation
- Air conditioner maintenance
- Duct work
- Thermostat installation and troubleshooting
- HVAC annual maintenance
- Energy efficiency testing
- Indoor air quality services
- Furnace installation
Heating and Air Conditioning Installation in Dallas
Whether you want to install a new furnace, heat pump, or air conditioner, pick Total Air & Heat for the best installation services. We will match you with the Trane system that has the capacity, efficiency, and price to suit your needs. We are experts in installing:
- Central AC
- Ductless AC
- Geothermal systems
- Heat pumps
- Ductless heating
- Air cleaners
- And more!
Heating and Air Conditioning Repairs and Maintenance in Dallas
Most homeowners in the Dallas area have experience with a broken-down air conditioner or heater. We understand how frustrating it can be! If your heater needs repair or your air conditioner isn’t working, we’ve got you covered. Any time you need service on your current home HVAC system, our skilled technicians will diagnose, adjust, or repair your system so that you are comfortable all year long.
Chances are you need system repairs if:
- Your system is underperforming
- Your system’s airflow is weak
- Your system smells odd
- Your system is leaking
- Your system cycles on and off frequently
- Your energy bills have gone up for no apparent reason
- Any other reason your system isn’t keeping you comfortable
Have you signed up for a maintenance plan yet? Just like your car, your HVAC system needs annual maintenance and tune-ups to prevent future breakdowns.
Breathe Purer, Fresher Air
Did you know the air inside your home is frequently more polluted that the air outside it? The Dallas, TX area landed the #8 spot on the American Lung Association’s Most Polluted Cities, which already puts you at a higher risk than other places in the U.S.
Gone are the days when the only HVAC systems you needed in your home were heating and cooling. Nowadays, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ranks indoor air pollution among the top five environmental risks to the public. You can count on the TRANE CleanEffects™ whole-house air filtration system to really clean the air you breathe, reducing allergens and indoor air pollution.
Contact us to evaluate the air quality of your home through our IAQ test. Using the results of the indoor air quality test, our specialist can work with you to select the best solution to keeping the air in your home clean and fresh. Looking to reduce your energy bill? We can help with that. Check out our Enalasys E-Scan.