Your #1 Choice for HVAC Services in the Garland Area
Did you know that when your neighbor’s AC quits, they call Total Air & Heat? That’s because we’re the favorite AC repair company in Garland and have been since 1957. Our services range from basic AC repairs and maintenance to extensive furnace troubleshooting and replacements. If you’re looking for a heating and air conditioning service in the Garland, Texas area, you can trust us to get the job done right at a fair price!
We install only the best air conditioning and heating products in the industry, and our technicians are required to attend at least two manufacturers’ training schools each year. We offer standard, high, and super efficiency heating and AC systems, and we specialize in Trane Comfort Systems.
What are you waiting for? If you want top-quality service and only the best products on the market, contact us today!
Heating and AC Repair in Garland, Texas
Our products and technician training is what makes us different than every other HVAC company in the Garland area. It also helps that since we’ve been in the area so long, we are the authority for local problems that pop up. There’s no AC system we haven’t seen and no Garland AC problem we haven’t repaired.
Some common signs you need heating or AC repair in Garland include:
- It isn’t providing enough cool or hot air. Paying for a broken heater in winter or a broken AC during the extreme summers can be one of the most frustrating things for a Texas homeowner. Instead of grumbling and hoping it gets cooler in your home, call Total Air & Heat to have a professional come and perform heating or air conditioning repairs.
- You have high energy bills. If you notice your energy bills creeping up when your usage is the same, you should call a local HVAC technician to inspect your system and provide heating or air conditioning repairs.
- It makes loud or odd noises. While HVAC systems do make some noise, popping or banging sounds aren’t normal. Call us to have one of our Garland AC repair or heating technicians investigate the problem when you hear these noises.
- Your home is unevenly cooled or heated. If one room is cold and another is hot, you may need to get your ducts inspected. There could be an air flow problem, which can be easily remedied by one of our experienced technicians. If you use a ductless air conditioning system, it may be a problem with the unit itself. A quick visit by one of our technicians for heating or AC repair will solve the problem!
- It’s giving off the opposite temperature of air that you want. If your heating system is blowing cold air and your air conditioning system’s hot, you should call a technician right away for heating or AC repairs in Garland. It could also be a problem with your thermostat or time to upgrade to a digital one.
Our Garland Air Conditioning and Heating Services Include:
We install and design all the duct work and fittings you’ll need for your HVAC system. We also install ductless air and heating systems for homes with limited space. With registers, you’ll eliminate hot spots in your home, and by upgrading to a digital thermostat, your home comfort options are endless.
We offer the following HVAC services:
- AC installation/replacement
- AC repair
- Furnace replacement
- Heat pump repair
- Heat pump installation
- Heat pump maintenance
- AC maintenance
- Duct work
- Thermostat installation and troubleshooting
- HVAC annual maintenance
- Energy efficiency testing
- Indoor air quality services
- Furnace repair
- Furnace installation
- Trane and Carrier Wells Fargo Financing for qualifying candidates
Breathe Purer, Fresher Air in Garland
Did you know that Garland is in one of the most air-polluted areas in the country? Gone are the days when the only HVAC systems you needed in your home were heating and cooling. Nowadays, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ranks indoor air pollution among the top five environmental risks to the public. You can count on the TRANE CleanEffects™ whole-house air filtration system to really clean the air you breathe, reducing allergens and indoor air pollution.
Contact us to evaluate the air quality of your home through our AirAdvice IAQ Test. Using the results of the AirAdvice test, our specialist can work together with you to select the best solution to keeping the air in your home clean and fresh. Looking to reduce your energy bill? We can help with that. Check out our Enalasys E-Scan.