AC Repair & HVAC Service Experts in the Little Elm Area
When your neighbors need heating and AC repair in Little Elm, TX they call us! We’ve been the favorite air conditioning repair company in Little Elm since 1957! Our HVAC services range from basic AC repairs and maintenance to extensive furnace troubleshooting and replacements. We even offer indoor air quality services! If you’re looking for a heating and air conditioning service in the Little Elm, Texas area, you can trust us to get the job done right at a fair price!
We install only the best air conditioning and heating products in the industry, and our technicians are required to attend at least two manufacturers’ training schools each year. We offer standard, high, and super efficiency heating and AC systems, and we specialize in Trane Comfort Systems.
What are you waiting for? To schedule AC repair or furnace repair “near me” in Little Elm, contact us today!
Heating & AC Repair in Little Elm, Texas
Our products and technician training are what make us different than every other HVAC company in the Little Elm area. It also helps that since we’ve been in the area so long, we are the authority for local problems that pop up. There’s no AC system we haven’t seen and no Little Elm AC problem we haven’t repaired.
Some common signs you need heating or AC repair in Little Elm include:
- It isn’t providing enough cool or hot air. Paying for a broken heater in winter or a broken AC during the extreme summers can be one of the most frustrating things for a Texas homeowner. Instead of grumbling and hoping it gets cooler in your home, call Total Air & Heat to have a professional come and perform heating or air conditioning repairs.
- You have high energy bills. If you notice your energy bills creeping up when your usage is the same, you should call a local HVAC technician to inspect your system and provide heating or air conditioning repairs.
- It makes loud or odd noises. While HVAC systems do make some noise, popping or banging noises aren’t normal. Call for one of our Little Elm AC repair or heating techs to investigate the problem when you hear these sounds.
- Your home is unevenly cooled or heated. If one room is cold and another is hot, you may need heating or air conditioning repair. There could be a possible air flow problem, which can be easily remedied by one of our experienced technicians. If you use a ductless air conditioning system, it may be a problem with the unit itself. A quick visit by one of our expert technicians for heating or AC repair will solve the problem!
- It’s giving off the opposite temperature of air that you want. If your heating system is blowing cold air and your air conditioner is blowing hot, you should call a technician right away for heating or AC repairs in Little Elm. It could also be a problem with your thermostat or time to upgrade to a digital one.
Our Little Elm Air Conditioning & Heating Services Include:
We service all of Little Elm, from Navo to City Center and all along the lakeshore! Wherever you call home in Little Elm, we can provide you with reliable, top-notch heating and air conditioning repairs and installations.
We install and design all the ductwork and fittings you’ll need for your HVAC system. We also install ductless air and heating systems for homes with limited space. With registers, you’ll eliminate hot spots in your home, and by upgrading to a digital thermostat with zone capabilities, your home comfort options are endless.
- AC installation/replacement
- AC repair
- Furnace replacement
- Heat pump repair
- Heat pump installation
- Heat pump maintenance
- AC maintenance
- Thermostat installation and troubleshooting
- HVAC annual maintenance
- Energy efficiency testing
- Indoor air quality services
- Furnace repair
- Furnace installation
- Trane and Carrier Wells Fargo Financing for qualifying candidates
HVAC Air Quality in Little Elm
But we don’t just provide you with heating and air conditioning services, we also take care of the air you’re breathing.
Did you know Little Elm is located in one of the worst areas of the United States for air pollution? Nowadays, the EPA ranks indoor air pollution among the top five environmental risks to the public. Luckily, you don’t have to breathe in the same air as your neighbors! You can count on the TRANE CleanEffects™ whole-house air filtration system to really clean the air you breathe, reducing allergens and indoor air pollution.
Contact us to evaluate the air quality of your home through our IAQ test. Using the results of the indoor air quality test, our specialist can work together with you to select the best solution to keeping the air in your home clean and fresh. Looking to reduce your energy bill? We can help with that. Check out our Enalasys E-Scan.